It will do you no good to hold on to things that give you pain. It cannot happen instantaneously but baby steps will bring forth major changes.
5) Take the step towards a better self
Learn to love yourself. It might be hard but take the plunge. Go that extra mile.
Pamper yourself – take a solo trip, watch a movie, treat yourself to some delectable cakes and pastries, go out and party with your friends.
Do what your heart says. Don’t hold yourself back any longer.
Never let others walk all over you and label you as weak for your kindness and generosity. You are brilliant. You are worth all the goodness. Let no one tell you otherwise.
Bid adieu to your past that haunts you still. Move on. There are bigger, brighter things waiting. You won’t get a feel of them if you don’t take that step forward.
The thought might be daunting but trust me; it will be an amazing experience. Spread your beautiful wings and fly to all the places you wish to be.
You May Like:
- 12 Signs You’re Emotionally Traumatized By A Hurtful Breakup
- 4 Reasons Why Emotionally Damaged People Screw Up Love
- 11 Typical Behaviors That Emotionally Hurt People Display Unknowingly
- The Healing Power of Telling Your Trauma Story
- 5 Steps To Heal An Emotional Wound