7. The manipulator:
A manipulator always has an upper hand with their intricate knowledge about the human psyche and how they function. Manipulators say what you want to hear, show what you want to see and do nothing other than take take take advantage out of you.
They are people to whom you would get instantaneously attracted and the friendship will initially build on false promises. Remember, they are always with some motives. Once their motives are fulfilled by you, they will dump you.
Move out before they take you to the junkyard!
8. The Self absorbed Person:
I tell you, they do not need you to be there with them in the first place. What they need is a tool to fix their self-esteem. And you are that tool!
Self-absorbed people will never look beyond themselves. So if you choose to be with a person who is self-absorbed, be ready to sacrifice every emotion just to satisfy theirs or else your existence will be denied by them.
Your self-respect and mental health is way more significant than anyone else in this world – be it a family member, an acquaintance, a colleague, your contemporary life partner, your child or whoever under the sun, always put your needs at per other’s.
Save your skin from the corrosive acids from the mouths of toxic people. Someone who just helped you to speak evil about another person can later help another person to speak evil about you. ― Israelmore Ayivor
1. Sarahian N, Sahraei H, Zardooz H, Alibeik H, Sadeghi B. Effect of memantine administration within the nucleus accumbens on changes in weight and volume of the brain and adrenal gland during chronic stress in female mice. Modares J Med Sci: Pathobiology. 2014;17:71–82.
2,3. Lupien SJ, McEwen BS, Gunnar MR, Heim C. Effects of stress throughout the lifespan on the brain, behaviour and cognition. Nat Rev Neurosci. 2009;10:434–445.
You may also like:
- 6 Types Of Energy Vampires That Emotionally Exhaust You
- Watch Out! 15 Types Of Toxic People That Ruin Relationships
- How To Stop Feeling Sorry For Toxic People
- How Emotionally Intelligent People Handle Toxic People
- 5 Ways to Stay Sane Among Toxic People