Although we may have suffered misfortune as a child, it is never too late to re-live our childhoods and reconnect to that childlike side of ourselves. When we take responsibility for our happiness in life, we have the power to heal ourselves and create greater wholeness. This gift can never be taken away from us.
Please share your stories and recommendations below regarding your experience with your inner child. This will help us all learn and grow more!
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
Written by Aletheia Luna
Originally appeared on Lonerwolf.com
You may also like
- Reasons Why Healing your Inner Child is Crucial for Self-Growth
- Self Love and Inner Child
- Effects of Growing Up as an Unloved Child and How To Heal
- 8 Traits Adults Show If They Have Been Emotionally Abused As Children
- 7 Inner Archetypes That Cripple Your Confidence and Self-Respect