What Is A Wrong Focus
I explained how we construct the Wrong Focus so you end up concentrating on us rather than yourselves and in turn, this hinders you, prevents you from moving forward, and allows us to keep you where we want you, miserable, confused, and wallowing in emotion. Of the thirty constituent parts of the wrong focus, what are the answers and observations to those questions and comments?
Here are the truths that will enable you to avoid the effect of the Wrong Focus and thus in turn allow you to concentrate on yourself and your own needs.
30 Truths To Avoid The Effect Of The Narcissist’s Wrong Focus
1. You will wonder why we treated you so terribly after we were so wonderful to you.
We did this because you stopped providing us with potent positive fuel. We needed to draw negative fuel from you instead of in order to maintain our existence.
2. You will want to know how we could have just left you like that after everything that you did for us?
With absolute ease. We only think of ourselves. You are just an appliance to us not a person. Someone else has our interest now and we regard them as better than you on every front.
Related: 10 Signs of Narcissistic Supply
3. You will be perplexed as to how we are able to move on to somebody else so soon after being with you, especially since we said that you and I were soulmates and would be together until the end of time?
Those are standard hook-lines (lookout for a forthcoming post on this) which we scatter like confetti in order to seduce them. We rarely mean anything we say to you as we are habitual liars.
4. What are we doing with our new acquisition?
More or less exactly what we did with you. Seducing them and giving them the golden period. We will apply similar techniques to how we charm and mesmerize them as we did with you. Expect us to say the same things, take them to the same places, buy the same gifts and so on, with some occasional changes.
5. How are they better than you?
How long have you got? They are more beautiful, more loving, more intelligent, more successful, more fun, more admiring, more adoring, in fact, whatever you were they are a thousand times better.
The truth is they are not, they may even be less than you, but we do not see that. To us, they are shiny and new and thus amazing.
6. Are we happy with that person now?
We don’t feel happy. We feel engorged by the power that surges through us from the fuel. We tell everyone we are happy though in order to maintain appearances and also in the hope you hear about our huge joy with this person.
7. What has that person got that you haven’t?
To us, the most wonderful and potent positive fuel. In your reality, they are a little different, indeed you would be surprised by just how much in common you would have.
8. She doesn’t even seem like our type so why on earth have we chosen her?
If she pours out positive fuel she is our type. That is all that matters. You are all appliances in our eyes.
9. You spend your time on “Ex Watch” as you stalk our social media (and that of the new target) to see what we are doing together, what we are saying to one another, and looking for any signs of trouble in this new relationship.
We want you to do this so you will not move on. You will not see any signs of trouble in paradise. Quite the contrary as we pump out the propaganda.
10. You want our new relationship to fail so you feel better and validated because the same thing has happened to the new target as it did to you.
We know you do because that is how hateful and horrible you are and makes us wonder why on earth we ever chose. Don’t worry though, it will eventually falter, they always do.