Temporarily we will accept new submission via email only.
Please email your article/blog/post at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share Your Story on The Minds Journal
Welcome to The Minds Journal. We’re excited to know you are interested to submit your articles with us. We look forward to reading & publishing your work. We accept submissions from all across the world and we’re always interested to explore new talent. So let’s get started.
Why Submit to The Minds Journal
The Minds Journal is a platform that brings together writers and readers from across the globe to share thoughts and discuss ideas that promote self development.
We are an independent online portal developed exclusively for our readers. We are dedicated to creating new opportunities for passionate minds and spreading awareness about mental and emotional health so that you can live a better and healthier life. At The Minds Journal, we discuss about a range of topics from psychology and mental health, relationships, self development, spirituality, surviving abuse, parenting, astrology to overall better and mindful living. We strongly believe that everything is in the mind. A healthy mind is the key to a healthy soul and a healthy body.
We love to talk about anything and everything that helps us to live better and build better relationships. So if you think you have something that shares our passion about life, then we would love to read your work. You can send us your essays, articles, poetry, photos and videos that you think can help others create a better life for themselves.
Anyone can submit, contribute and join our community.
We invite our readers to submit their work in the form of Articles/ Quotes/ Poetry and Videos that are centered around human psychology and promote a mindful living.
Share your work with Millions of readers across the world
Our website attracts 4 million monthly visitors with a Social media following of 20 million followers across different social Media networks.
As we publish your work with us, we pick and share the best ones across our different Social Media channels, which boost their visibility and reach.
Rules and Conditions for Submissions :
If you are an aspiring writer, then this is the perfect opportunity to reach millions of readers and get featured on one of the leading psychology and mental health portals online.
By using The Minds Journal website, you agree to our General Terms and Conditions and by submitting to our Readers Blog and The Journal section, you agree to our Our Submissions Terms and Conditions. By submitting to us, you also agree to receive emails from The Minds Journal from which you can unsubscribe whenever you want.
- All posts submitted to us are reviewed by our Editorial team before publishing. Any post which does not fulfill our guidelines are rejected. (You will be notified via email about this)
- Blog submission are posted under Mind Talk Category and Quote/short poems are published under our Reader Submitted Thought Section. (Quotes more than 50 words are automatically posted as a Mind Talk)
- Depending on the quality of your submission, our Editorial team can promote your submission to a Primary Category. All posts published in our primary categories like Relationships, Mental health and so on are shared in all our Social media channels.
- You can submit your previously published work too.
- Ownership of all your submissions stays with the author, however we are free to share it anywhere and can use it commercially.
- Once your submission is published, we are authorized to syndicate it with our Partner Websites too.
- We do not allow Links. If you wish to promote your blog, all links can go under your Author Bio. All links within a submitted post will be removed at the editor’s discretion (to add a do follow link to your submission, you can make it a Sponsored post, email us at email@example.com for queries)
- Posts once published with us will not be removed/deleted later if you ask us to.
- If you want to publish a post Anonymously with us, you can mention in the title and we will publish it Anonymously.
- If your submission is time relevant – Kindly add TIMELY in the POST TITLE
- We usually publish submissions within 2 days of receiving them.
- To attract more readers, we suggest you update you Author Profile with a good bio and a display image.
- Though not mandatory you can suggest a featured image which is copyright free along with your submission. You can also send images/photos captured by you or any appropriate artworks created by you that have not been published or in consideration to be published anywhere else. The Minds Journal reserves the right to replace your photos with our own, if we are unable to verify ownership rights.
- All submissions should be made only in TEXT FORMATS. We will trash all text on image submissions.
- We will not accept any submissions that are Product/Service reviews, adult content, share political views, or have commercial or self-promotional purposes.
- Your work must be related to psychology and mental health, relationships, love, dating, sexuality, health & wellness, self development, personality types, spirituality, surviving abuse, parenting, family, motivation, astrology, better living etc.
- Your work will not be published if it contains racism, gender discrimination, sexual discrimination, hate speech, profanity or sexually explicit materials.
- Your article must be properly proofread with no or minimal errors and typos. Any content with excessive spelling or grammatical errors will be immediately rejected. The content must be properly formatted with adequate headings and subheadings.
- Once your submission has been accepted and published on The Minds Journal, you should be excited to share your published article on your social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc) by tagging us and our official The Minds Journal pages when you post.
If you agree to our submission terms & conditions, you, as the author, will need to respect and honor our investment of effort and time as editors & publishers.