Everyone has spent enough time reading about the positives of our zodiac signs or felt guilty pride about the celebs we share it with. What might help better is knowing your deepest and secret fear or fears; things you live in denial of as knowledge is the first step towards conquering. For instance, Capricorn is sometimes considered to be the most quiet zodiac sign of all, who doesn’t speak not just because they are not confident, but also because they don’t speak unless they have something important to add. But they might also have a secret fear that nobody knows about.
This list might help you uncover the reasons behind your most secret fear/fears and help you on your way towards success and well-being.
Your Most Secret Fear Based On Your Zodiac Sign
1. Aries (March 21st – April 19th)
We often associate Aries with ones who hate losing fights. Ironically their secret fear is losing a friend in the process. The realization of this loss, however, more than often comes a little too late.
This sign is a sign of warriors who enjoy a good ol’ brawl. If they can’t find one, however, they will, without realizing it, antagonize the ones they love.
More than often the consequence of this is their loved ones leave instead of retaliating, thus leaving the Aries individual feeling like a victim (because fighting is in their nature. It’s not like they want to). The final outcome is that they will be spurred to do it again, just to win for once, thereby rotating the vicious wheel again.
- Aries Personality: 15 Things You Need To Know About The Ram Sign
- Aries Personality Traits: A Zodiac Guide to the Enterprising Yet Ruthless Sign
2. Taurus (April 20th – May 20th)
Not having enough.
This is one of the Earth signs that are very deeply rooted in practical thriftiness and are known for their materialistic ways.
They are career driven because they fear the state where their resources stand in the deficit. This is very scary for them because they like to be surrounded by objects of pleasure no matter how simple or small they are.
The first thing they fear when their finances dwindle is the number of sacrifices they have to make. They like a comfortable and stable life and breaking habits don’t come easy.
- 10 Secrets About Taurus You Probably Know Nothing About
- 10 Reasons Why Taurus Women Make The Best Love Partners
3. Gemini (May 21st – June 20th)
This is an air sign and this is obvious: they are symbolized by the twins (Castor and Pollux) which is quite literally because they are always in dilemmas. They are otherwise creative people and both sides of their mind come up with great ideas; it is only going with one and ignoring the other that is difficult for them.
- 10 Personality Traits Of The Misunderstood Gemini
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Gemini (13 Brutal Truths)
4. Cancer (June 21st – July 22nd)
Being away from home/Leaving their comfort zone.
They are the ultimate agoraphobics; they rarely like to venture out of their safe zone: be it a situation or a person.
The irony is, this isolated zone they are used to is what traps them; that is the paradox of agoraphobia itself. Branching out into unchartered territory emotionally and physically would surely be beneficial to them.
- 12 Personality Traits Of Cancer, The Cardinal Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving a Cancer (10 Brutal Truths)
5. Leo (July 23rd – August 22nd)
Being relegated to the background.
Leos are known for their charm, charisma and leadership qualities. They absolutely adore the spotlight and the spotlight loves them.
Their greatest secret fear is being ignored and unrecognized. Validation from peers goes a long way for Leos and if they don’t receive it, well they don’t take kindly to it.
6. Virgo (August 23rd – September 22nd)
Virgos have quite the proclivity towards being excessively clean and are also most likely to have obsessive-compulsive disorder. This obsessive need to be spick and span and the need to see perfection, however, have large concerns about it.
Virgos are normally practical and negative people who don’t like high-flying unrealistic hopes. Staying clean and organized is one of the ways in which they cope with this pessimism.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Virgo, The Mercurial Earth Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving a Virgo (12 Brutal Truths)
7. Libra (September 23rd – October 22nd)
Libras make amazing romantic partners because they are passionate about the people they are with. It is sad and really scary for them to not be with someone and spend time alone.
They are either faithful monogamists or absolutely depressed. Being in romantic bonds helps them thrive and without them, they tend to fall apart quick.
8. Scorpio (October 23rd – November 21st)
You might have heard that Scorpios are deeply dark and brooding people but they are also very sensitive, probably the most sensitive, because they can’t really express their emotions to the extent they would want to.
Their fear comes from two other fears: the fear of others leaving and the fear of them losing themselves and their identity in a relationship. As a result, they end up pushing partners away or just withdrawing emotionally.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
9. Sagittarius (November 22nd – December 21st)
They are true explorers and would sacrifice anything and everything to do so. Anything that hinders their wanderlust, is on their hit list.
And by wanderlust, I don’t just mean places; Sagittarians are rarely faithful partners and would want more and more space in a relationship till they manage to end it and sour it for their partners. Being imprisoned in the same place/by the same bond for a long period of time is their kryptonite.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
10. Capricorn (December 22nd – January 19th)
They are workaholics and are never afraid to climb the ladder. What they do fear is the fall if they take a step out of the ordinary.
Like Leos, they worship success and would go to immense lengths for well-deserved validation. Failure and staying in the shadows of unrecognition is their secret fear.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius (January 20th – February 18th)
Bonds and binding institutions.
Like Sagittarians, this sign fears entrapment; only their version of entrapment is in matters of work, relationships, and family.
Corporate office jobs, boring marriages, and settled family life are not for them and they do their best to avoid this particular breed of claustrophobia. They are also averse to situations where their intellectual prowess is questioned and their decisions changed.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
12. Pisces (February 19th – March 20th)
Like Peter Pan, they just don’t want to grow up. They are happier in their fairy tale delusions and bubbles of idleness, where they can live without being responsible for themselves.
Give them a list of bills to pay and debts to settle and you have them just where they hate to be. With their unending creativity, comes the inability to be functional adults. This is why many turn to narcotics and alcohol to just turn off the constant nagging of the people around them telling them to “buck up and grow up.”
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)
So, what is your zodiac sign, and what is your secret fear? Let us know in the comments down below!
The Minds Journal Articles Volume -1 is Copyright Protected vide Regd.# L-103222/2021