An Indigo Child is truly special, rather calling them special seems like an understatement. They see the world in such a different and unique way, so much so that, if you ever peek into their visions and soul, you will be left dumbstruck. But not every child is an Indigo Child, and maybe that’s a good thing. Let’s take a dive into the world of Indigo Children and what makes them, them. Shall we?
Who can be called an Indigo Child/ Adult?
These are the “Gifted ones”. They are the ones who are meant to change the way humanity has been working for all this time.
Their mission is very clear; they are just here to reshape the very concept of reality and challenge the hitherto structures of society.
The Indigo child/ adult are often diagnosed with behavioral problems like mood disorders, ADHD etc.
They are even given medication for these problems that they don’t have at all and these medications (obviously) have an adverse impact on the brain of the Indigo child.
Thus, it results in the loss of contact with their true nature which is not only a loss to them but it is also a huge loss to the whole civilization. This only goes to prove one thing which is that the Indigo Child/ Adult are largely misunderstood.
If you are an Indigo Child/ Adult, you will surely have the following 25 characteristics:
25 Characteristics Of An Indigo Child
1. You may be brilliant but that brilliance is more natural. It isn’t premised on the grades that you get. You may not be getting the best grades but everyone around you appreciates and is very aware of your intelligence.
2. You may be extremely creative and would love to make new things by using your creative reservoir. You cannot stop yourself from being creative even if your life depended on it.
3. You are searching for the answers to the Whys of life. This means that the reason behind everything intrigues you so much more than anything else. You just want to know why things are the way they are.
4. Perhaps, you detested some practice in the school and wanted to change it no matter what. So much so that you even planned how to do the same. This shows that you do not like authority and control. You wish to be free.
5. Also, you surely were rebellious in school and hated when people wielded power and authority over you.
6. Early in life, you faced depression and sadness. Yes, sadness and melancholy were the basics of your life and you dealt with depression so much so that suicidal thoughts were everyday phenomena.
Related: 13 Signs You Are An Indigo Child
7. You may have problems in jobs that are service-oriented. This means that you like to be your own boss. Again, you don’t like or appreciate authority.
8. You either prefer working alone or you prefer high positions. This is because you are sometimes uncomfortable in the presence of people and you want to reduce your interaction with them.
9. You have a deep unwavering sense of empathy for the people around you but you do know when someone is just stupid. This means that you only feel empathy for people who deserve it.
10. You may be extremely emotionally sensitive. You can cry even at the movies and people have often pointed this about you. Some people love this side of yours and also confide in you sometimes.
11. Maybe, you cannot control your anger. You do not lose your temper usually but when you do, it is impossible to control.
12. You may have trouble with the systems of society that are in a terrible condition. You just want these systems to be in place as society moves forward. These systems can be legal or political or even the education system.