Trust Our Gut – Our Instincts Have Real Meaning
We don’t have feelings for anything. They are proof. Proof we’re being used, disrespected, deceived and worse – which means the person we’re involved with is using us and has no genuine feelings of care or love for us. – This is not because of us – it’s because of them.
Our feelings are the proof. There’s no more proof needed.
People like this cannot change. A sociopath wouldn’t want to change if they could. This is a situation that will only escalate in harm and danger to us. It could be said these aren’t relationships, but an invasion or take-over for the convenience of the user. – A crime of deception. We’re being used.
Trust our gut. We don’t have these feelings without reason. Stand up for our lives. Give ourselves the benefit of the doubt. We’re worthy and deserve all good things in life and love.
Here’s to REAL True Love and Happiness!
Time to thrive!
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You May Also Like:
- 5 Ways To Disarm A Love Bombing Sociopath
- 6 Diversion Tactics Used By Sociopaths, Narcissists, and Psychopaths to Manipulate You Into Silence
- Sociopaths Hate Us – When We See What They Are
- You Know He’s A Con Man If…
- 9 Ways to Identify that Sociopath, Psychopath, or Narcissist in your life
- How Sociopaths Hook Empathetic People – With False Innocence and Appreciation