Do you know what the zodiac signs need in a relationship? Finding the answer to this is vital to identify your zodiac soulmate and finding your forever person.
Will you know when you find them? Have you found your soulmate? From an early age, we’re taught that we not only deserve a soulmate but that somewhere out there our soulmate is waiting for us and that it’s only a question of time before we find them.
However, it’s actually extremely difficult to find that person who (for lack of a better word) completes you.
What Is A Soulmate?
The dictionary describes a soulmate as someone who is ideally suited to you as a close friend or a romantic partner, though other definitions seem to feel that most of the time a soulmate is a romantic partner with great physical chemistry.
- A soulmate shares our deepest desires and our vision of the future. They are our biggest supporters, advocates, and fans. They want us to succeed in achieving our dreams and will do whatever they can to help us.
- With a soulmate, you don’t have to pretend to be stronger than you are or less emotional because they accept you as you are and you’re safe to show them your true self.
- They understand your body language, they are great at interpreting your emotional cues and they know what you’re saying even if your words say something entirely different.
- Instinctively, you know that your relationship is worth fighting for and you’ll do anything to make sure that it stays healthy. You’re secure enough to be apart but being together is everything.
- But a soulmate doesn’t just come into your life because you’re luckier than most people, they come into your life for a reason, even if you never discover what that reason is. Perhaps you need to learn a lesson or maybe you just need to feel supported as you navigate your life.
- Whatever the reason, be grateful for your soulmate because they are a precious gift.
Soulmate Zodiac Signs
Based on the zodiac personality traits, one can have a clear idea of what each sign looks for in a soulmate. What each zodiac looks for in a soulmate is a set of qualities that will complement theirs, so that the two of them can be totally in sync.
What do you need in your soulmate to feel emotionally fulfilled? Let’s find out!
Finding Your Soulmate: What the Zodiac Signs Need in a Relationship
Here’s what the signs need in a relationship, based on astrology.
1. Aries Soulmate (March 21 – April 19)
You need to be with a soulmate who can stand up to you and challenge you. You don’t need someone who passively stands by while you make foolhardy decisions, you need someone who is on the same page as you and is ready for anything.
You need your soulmate to be a true partner and someone who will encourage you to grow. You don’t want to go down to their level, you want to rise up to theirs.
2. Taurus Soulmate (April 20 – May 20)
Honestly, You need to be with a soulmate who will light a fire under your bottom. You tend to be complacent and have no problems keeping things as they are, but ultimately, that’s not good for you.
You need a soulmate who totally gets you and sees your potential even if you don’t. You may be happy staying at home and working at the same job for thirty years, but your soulmate sees bigger things on the horizon for you.
3. Gemini Soulmate (May 21 – June 20)
You need to be with a soulmate who will ground you. You have so many ideas and flights of fancy that it’s hard to get you to focus on one thing.
You need someone who can provide stability for you and let you go off on your creative tangents without worry. Your soulmate is your rock and gives you a stable foundation so that you feel safe enough to soar.
4. Cancer Soulmate (June 21 – July 22)
You need someone that you can share all your emotions with, at any time, and someone who will not judge you. They’re your best friend, your significant other, your therapist, and your parent all rolled into one person.
They’re always there when you need them leading with a compassionate heart. They intently listen to all your rants and offer support. You need to be with someone who never gets overwhelmed by your emotional nature.
5. Leo Soulmate (July 23 – August 22)
You need a soulmate that lets you take off the mask that you put on for everybody else and be your real self.
Most of the time you have no problem being the highly entertaining center of attention, though you do feel a certain amount of pressure to be your best whenever you’re around people.
But your zodiac soulmate sees the real you and accepts that you’re not perfect. They accept that you’re human and that the only person you owe anything to is yourself.
6. Virgo Soulmate (August 23 – September 22)
You need a soulmate who helps you to accept and love yourself.
You tend to be extra hard on yourself for your mistakes and failings, so you need somebody who can show you how worthy of love and admiration you are and how being insecure is a waste of your energy.
7. Libra Soulmate (September 23 – October 22)
Your zodiac love should make you cherish your company. You need to be with a zodiac soulmate that helps you to appreciate being alone.
You like to have people around you all the time, so when you get involved with someone, you tend to get grasping and needy.
Your soulmate shows you that you are enough and that being by yourself can be just as fulfilling and enjoyable as being with other people. When you’re okay with being by yourself, you become more independent and self-sufficient.
8. Scorpio Soulmate (October 23 – November 21)
The most important thing that you need in a soulmate is trust. You need to be with someone you can trust blindly.
You don’t trust people easily and it hurts you. You’re afraid that if you make a mistake and allow someone to see who you really are, they’ll reject you.
You need someone who makes you feel that they’re worth taking a chance on and opening up your heart. Although you’re a strong person, you need a soulmate who will help you acknowledge your strength.
9. Sagittarius Soulmate (November 22 – December 21)
You need to be with a soulmate who is flexible and doesn’t fear change but enjoys it. You don’t want someone who never wants to do anything or go anywhere, as you’d have no patience for that.
You need someone who appreciates and shares your wanderlust. You need a soulmate who also craves adventure and knows the value of having experiences.
10. Capricorn Soulmate (December 22 – January 19)
You need to be with a soulmate who can see the real you. You may come across as predictable, conservative, and rigid but the truth is that you are so much more than all that.
You have a lot going on under the surface and you need someone who will take the time to get to know you and appreciate you. When you have someone in your corner, you’ll be able to let loose and expand your world.
11. Aquarius Soulmate (January 20 – February 18)
You need to be with someone who might condemn your ideas as irrational and foolish but never stops you from pursuing your ideals and dreams.
Even when other people judge your thinking to be too unconventional and bizarre, your partner will not ask you to abandon your path. Your ideal soulmate will be your advocate, and they will support you even when everyone else doubts your thinking.
12. Pisces Soulmate (February 19 – March 20)
You need to be with a soulmate who inspires and emotionally supports you. When you’re able to connect with someone on a deep emotional level, you’re able to express yourself creatively and you have a more positive mindset.
You tend to get wrapped up in negative feelings when you feel alone.
So, that was all about what the signs need in a relationship to feel fulfilled. Have you found your zodiac soulmate? Let us know by commenting down below!