Your Stillness is Wrongly Interpreted
To those of an insecure nature, your quiet, and sometimes distant, ways are often seen as a form of disrespect or a snub.
Because at times, you may appear aloof some may consider this to be superior behavior. Wrongly assuming you believe you are in some way above them.
Normally, when an Empath acts in an aloof or distant way, it is because they are on overload.
When having taken on too many stimuli from their surroundings and are in serious need of recharging, the Empath wants nothing more than to be invisible to others.
And when heading towards a fatigue meltdown, the last thing an Empath can deal with is someone offloading their troubles, like so many like to do. Even polite conversation is too much. This is often interpreted as a rejection or an insult.
Because others don’t feel what an Empath feels, it is difficult for them to understand why they have to withdraw the way they do.
Sadly, the more insecure someone is, the more they are offended by your quiet ways. If they see you as blowing hot and cold, they may consider this as disrespect and reject you as a way to hurt you.
So, if someone develops an aversion towards you, for no good reason, remember not to take it personally. It is just the Mirror of the Empath at work.
If you would like to learn more about the ways of an Empath and how to harness the incredible power you may want to read 7 Secrets of the Sensitive… It could transform your life!
Hope this helps on your Empath journey.
Until next time…
©Diane Kathrine at Empaths Empowered
Originally appeared on Empaths Empowered
You may also like
- 3 Types Of Inauthentic People Empaths Feel Uncomfortable Around
- 6 Reasons Empaths Freeze Around Inauthentic People
- 5 Ways Empaths Can Protect Themselves from Toxic Energy
- 6 Struggles That An Empath Faces Daily (That Most People Never Notice
- Only True Empaths Can Pass This Imagery Test – Personality Test
- Why Empaths Attract Abusive People And How To Stop It.
- Why Do Empaths Have Such a Strong Sense of Not Belonging?
- The 15 Strange Behaviors Of An Authentic Empath.
- What Every Empath Needs to Know About The Dark Side of Sensitive