40. Fishkeeping is an interesting hobby that became really popular during the 1950s. You can easily get a fishbowl with a goldfish or you can choose a bigger aquarium with exotic fish.
41. Start an online class. If you ever wanted to learn something new, then this digital age is the best time to get started. Online learning platforms like EdX and Coursera offer a variety of online classes on a wide range of subjects.
42. If you are more into physical challenges, then participating in obstacle courses and adventure races might be one of the hobbies for men you can try. Obstacle races are super fun and thrilling, plus it makes you a lot fitter and physically active. This is the reason why American Ninja Warrior is so popular.
43. Learning to be a blacksmith is also a cool thing to try. It is the ancient technique of forging metal into useful items.
44. Public speaking is the most helpful and useful skill you can learn. It will help you be a better presenter and share your ideas with everyone.
45. Gadget reviewer is a fun thing to do as you get to explore and play with the latest tech and devices and rate the best ones.
46. Woodworking is another fun hobby that allows you to carve and shape wood into useful items.
47. You can also start home brewing and make your own beer at home.
48. Graphic designing is another exciting skill to learn that can help you create art digitally.
49. Lock picking is an interesting and unique skill you can learn that includes a sense of thrill, challenge and adventure.
50. Tattooing is a good way to express your creativity and make beautiful permanent art on someone’s body.
51. No list of manly hobbies can ever be complete without fishing. If you find traditional fishing with a line too tedious, then you can try out spear-fishing
Live life to the fullest
There you have it!
The ultimate list of hobbies for men that make you feel manly and add passion and zest to your life. Instead of wasting anymore time in front of the TV, it’s time you get up and live your best life. Cause that’s what men do.
Here is an interesting video that you may find helpful: