12) Most intelligent people can be socially awkward and do not forget things so easily:
Most people take advantage of loopholes or failures in conversations with intelligent people. They often get berated socially when others take an upper hand in social situations.
13) Intelligent people often fear that they are losing their brainpower easily:
They are oozing with sensitivity for humanity and often miss humour and subtle attacks on their self esteem. They often later analyze and over rationalize only to depress themselves easily. Because Aristotle prescribes so —“All men who have attained excellence in philosophy, in poetry, in art and in politics — even Socrates and Plato — had a melancholic habitus; indeed, some suffered even from melancholic disease.”
A lot of intelligent people aren’t always successful and might be subordinate to people with lesser educational degrees and intellect. Formal institutions often summarize the need of special understanding of intelligence needs. A lot of intelligent people crack under pressure and are imaginative and creative souls. They could easily be manipulated and feel unhappy.
“I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.”― Oscar Wilde, The Happy Prince and Other Stories
Related Video – Reasons Why Highly Intelligent People Can’t Find Happiness
You may also like
- 10 Unexpected Traits You Will Find Only In Extremely Intelligent People
- If You Do Any Of These 7 Things, You Might Naturally Be A Genius
- 7 Struggles Of Highly Intelligent People
- Reasons Why Intelligent People Face Difficulties In Having A Relationship
- Why Highly Intelligent People Struggle to Find Love
- Why Men Shouldn’t Fear Strong, Successful And Intelligent Women.
- Only Highly Intelligent People Can Pass This Test – MIND GAME
- Intelligent People All Have One Thing In Common: They Stay Up Later Than You