It’s time to celebrate your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend, your superhero – Mother! Express your love and gratitude to your mom with these beautiful Mothers Day Quotes.
Your mother is the only source of unconditional love, immense support, strength, guidance, and inspiration in your life. Like glue, even when you can’t see her, she is still holding the family together. For all she has done, we should make every day Mother’s Day.
If you are feeling short of heartfelt words, then here’re the best Mothers Day Quotes compiled for you to help you show your mom how much you love, admire, and appreciate her.
These lovely Mothers day quotes will also work like wonder when shared with grandmothers, aunts, or your friend/sister who is expecting a baby.
You can share them via mail, text message, Instagram post, or say these awe-inspiring quotes and proverbs directly to your mom or put these quotes in the beautiful Mother’s day card or customized mug that you have exclusively designed for your mom. No matter which way you choose to express her, she is sure to be impressed.
So, without much ado let’s get started.
Best Mothers Day Quotes of all time for your mom
1. “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.”
— Princess Diana
2. “What I never learned from my mother was that just because someone desires you does not mean they value you. Desire is the kind of thing that eats you and leaves you starving.”
3. “There is no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.”
— Jill Churchill
4. “God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.”
— Rudyard Kipling
5. “All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother.”
— Abraham Lincoln
6. Did you know that your grandmother carried part of you inside her womb? But how? Well. A female fetus is born with all the eggs she will ever have in her lifetime. So when your Grandmother was carrying your Mother in her womb. You were a tiny egg in your Mother’s ovaries. The three of you have been connected for a very long time. Women are amazing!
7. “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.”
— Gilda Radner
8. “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.”
— Elder M. Russell Ballard
9. “All of us are guarded by the most powerful of all the angels – our mother.”
10. “Behind all your stories is always your mother’s story, because hers is where yours begins.”
— Mitch Albom
11. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.”
— Cardinal Mermillod
12. “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in all its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.”
— Maya Angelou
13. “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” – Charley Benetto
14. “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.”
— Susan Gale
15. My kids don’t have a perfect mom. They have me.
Imperfect. But I try, boy, do I try.
Sometimes it feels too small, not enough, like I’m letting them down.
Sometimes I have no clue what to do, but I will still show up, stand there and cheer them on. Loudly.
16. “If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.”
— Stevie Wonder
17. “The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of gold is the heart of a mother.”
— St. Therese Of Lisieux
18. “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.”
— Honore De Balzac
19. “A mother’s and daughter’s love is never separated.”
— Viola Shipman