It’s time to celebrate your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend, your superhero – your mother! Let her know how important she is by surprising her with these Happy Mothers Day quotes.
Your mother is the only source of unconditional love, immense support, strength, guidance, and inspiration in your life. Like glue, even when you can’t see her, she is still holding the family together.
On this International Mother’s Day, take the time to show your mom your gratitude for all she’s done. These heartwarming quotes are the perfect way to let her know how much she’s loved and appreciated every day
The following Happy Mothers Day Quotes can be the best Mother’s Day 2023 gift from you!
No matter which way you choose to share these Happy Mothers Day quotes, she is sure to be impressed. So, without much ado let’s get started with our collection of funny Mothers Day Quotes.
Read our hand-picked Funny Mothers Day Quotes to all the wonder women out there:
1. “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.”
— Princess Diana
2. “What I never learned from my mother was that just because someone desires you does not mean they value you. Desire is the kind of thing that eats you and leaves you starving.”
3. “There is no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.”
— Jill Churchill
Read: Who was not the real mother of the child?
4. “God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.”
— Rudyard Kipling
5. “All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother.”
— Abraham Lincoln
6. Did you know that your grandmother carried part of you inside her womb? But how? Well. A female fetus is born with all the eggs she will ever have in her lifetime. So when your Grandmother was carrying your Mother in her womb. You were a tiny egg in your Mother’s ovaries. The three of you have been connected for a very long time. Women are amazing!
7. “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.”
— Gilda Radner
8. “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.”
— Elder M. Russell Ballard
9. “All of us are guarded by the most powerful of all the angels – our mother.”
10. “Behind all your stories is always your mother’s story, because hers is where yours begins.”
— Mitch Albom
11. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.”
— Cardinal Mermillod
12. “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in all its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.”
— Maya Angelou
13. “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” – Charley Benetto
Read: An Open Letter To My Mother: Thank You For Being My Mom
14. “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.”
— Susan Gale
15. My kids don’t have a perfect mom. They have me.
Imperfect. But I try, boy, do I try.
Sometimes it feels too small, not enough, like I’m letting them down.
Sometimes I have no clue what to do, but I will still show up, stand there and cheer them on. Loudly.
16. “If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.”
— Stevie Wonder
17. “The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of gold is the heart of a mother.”
— St. Therese Of Lisieux
18. “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.”
— Honore De Balzac
19. “A mother’s and daughter’s love is never separated.”
— Viola Shipman
20. “To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.”
— Taylor Hanson
21. “The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life, the stronger the daughter!”
— Anita Diamant
22. “Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.”
— Kahil Gibran
Read: 10 Things You Learn From Being Raised By A Strong Mother
23. “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” — Robert Browning
24. “If evolution really works, how come mothers have only two hands?”
— Milton Berle
25. “Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.”
26. “Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all.”
27. “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.”
— Irish Proverb
28. “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had… and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.”
— Linda Wooten
29. “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.”
— Erich Fromm
Read: An Ode To My Mother
30. “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a Mother.”
31. “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.”
32. “I’m a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.”
33. “A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.”
34. “Sooner or later, we all quote our mothers.”
— Bernard Williams
35. “A mother’s love endures through all.”
— Washington Irving
36. “We laugh, we cry. We make time fly. We are best friends, my mother and I.”
37. “For all you’ve done, we should make everyday Mother’s Day!”
38. “Being a mom isn’t an easy job, but it’s definitely the best job anoyone could ever ask for.”
39. “If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way mom told you in the beginning.”
40. “Who needs superheroes when I have a mom?”
41. “I am so lucky to have you as my mother… I am sure no one else would have put up with me this long.”
42. “Dear mom, all the best parts of who I am, I learned from you.”
43. “Nobody hides pain better than a mother who’s trying to remain strong for her kids.”
44. “To be a good mother while my heart was breaking was one of the hardest roles I’ve ever had to play.”
45. “In the end, I am the only one who can give my children a happy mother who loves life.”
— Janene Wolsey Baadsgaard
46. “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.”
— William Makepeace Thackeray
Read: 10 Reasons Single Mothers Are No Less Than Superheroes
47. “My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.”
— Jodi Picoult
48. “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.”
— Maxim Gorky
49. “A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man.”
— Jamie McGuire
50. “A mother is clothed with strength and dignity, laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks her words are wise and she gives instructions with kindness.”
51. “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.”
— Michael Jordan
Read: 5 Ways In Which Lack Of A Mother’s Love Affects Her Daughter’s Life
52. “As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine life without her.”
— Kristin Hannah
53. “Mom, I love you, even though I’ll never accept your friend request.”
54. “I am not a bad mom because I work and I am not a bad employee because I am a mom.”
55. “Moms the only people who know the true meaning of 24/7.”
56. “Mother is a blessing that no one can replace.”
These are the best Mother’s day quotes for your mom.
Which one did you find most heart-touching to show your mom that you care? Leave a comment below.
Read: Know About the different types of family dynamics here!
If you wanna add more Mother’s Day Quotes to the list, feel free to do so.
Leave a Reply