8. When you go out you can be the life of the party
If a party is genuinely exciting you will like to enjoy in the moment till you get a hangover.
The next morning you are horrified of the thoughts of what you could have said or done while being intoxicated.
You would avoid facing the people once again when sober.
9. Of course, any pain in your body leads you to imagine the worst-case scenario.
While pondering over what a small bruise or pain on your body would mean, you need someone to talk you off the ledge.
We need someone to tell us that they’ve experienced a pain similar to the one we’re describing.
10. You can’t make quick decisions
Making a decision about anything is the most difficult job for an over-thinker. We are always stuck on the pros that the cons. This thought keeps shifting until we get someone else to decide it for us.
11. You send a lot of screenshots of stuff and evocative details.
We always have a second option and some backup plans. Because who knows when we need it?
12. You would actually enjoy a break from your thoughts
If someone takes you somewhere stimulating enough that you won’t have to be mind-numbingly introspective for once, you’ll love them forever.
13. What did you mean by “I’ll see you soon?
What does “soon” mean?
We like when someone makes our lives a little less complicated and tells us straight up what they mean. If we don’t we’ll probably spin it to mean something more, anyways, but it’s still nice.
14. If you meet someone that makes you live in the moment, you’ll hang on to them for life.
Or as long as you possibly can.