Every relationship has its own share of ups and downs, and maybe that’s what makes a relationship stronger in the long run. The issues that you face in your relationship depends on many factors, one of which is your zodiac sign. Yes, you heard that right. Your zodiac sign can say a lot about you and the relationship issues you encounter.
It is important to know the traits your zodiac sign imposes upon you so that you can avoid them the next time you get into a fight with your significant other. This will help you deal with every problem in a healthy and constructive manner.
Here Are The 5 Inevitable Relationship Issues For Every Zodiac Sign
(March 21 – April 19)
1. You have an air of mystique around you that your partner may not always appreciate.
2. You expect that you will be the apple of the eye of your partner without reciprocating the same love yourself.
3. You throw up tantrums without giving in to compromise and consideration.
4. You are too moody to realize that your partner’s interests should also be given equal importance.
5. Your impulsive character may lead to a difference in opinion.
- Aries Personality: 15 Things You Need To Know About The Ram Sign
- Aries Personality Traits: A Zodiac Guide to the Enterprising Yet Ruthless Sign
(April 20 – May 20)
1. Compromising is not the ideal mode of solving a problem by you.
2. You would prefer to let your partner suffer for the wrong done to you rather than embracing his or her fault.
3. You are very demanding in nature, especially when you both are in bed.
4. You have a tendency to become very critical and judgmental regarding the behavior and actions of your partner.
5. You like things your own way and do not come to any settlement no matter what the situation is.
- 10 Secrets About Taurus You Probably Know Nothing About
- 10 Reasons Why Taurus Women Make The Best Love Partners
(May 21 – June 20)
1. You give more importance to passion and fail to understand that love can give you more comfort than passion can.
2. Whenever you feel that you are getting way too strong in your relationship, you fear that it might be the end of your relationship.
3. You fight over petty issues and make the situation worse.
4. You give more importance to your self-centeredness than the well-being of your partner.
5. You do not spend sufficient quality time with the love of your life.
- 10 Personality Traits Of The Misunderstood Gemini
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Gemini (13 Brutal Truths)
(June 21 – July 22)
1. You are way too possessive regarding your partner.
2. You desire to feel special all the time and get pissed off if your partner does not shower the love he or she used to in the initial days of your relationship.
3. You cannot come to a decision when it comes to staying with your partner and staying alone in order to experiment with the possibilities that life offers.
4. You want a healthy marriage and kids but you can never decide when it is the right time for you.
5. When you get too much love, you either start doubting it or you feel claustrophobic.
- 12 Personality Traits Of Cancer, The Cardinal Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving a Cancer (10 Brutal Truths)
(July 23 – August 22)
1. You are more demanding in nature and expect your partner to love you more than you reciprocate.
2. You can never come to the belief that your partner is the right one for you.
3. You always want the others to view your relationship in the light of a heavenly aura.
4. You store too much within yourself and blurt out harsh words when you are angry.
5. Financial security is your first priority and you think that your partner should contribute more than you do.
(August 23 – September 23)
1. You are a traditional person and cannot accept the modern streak that your partner’s personality shows.
2. You tend to take up more responsibility than you can and this often leads to a failure on your part to execute effortlessly what you had started.
3. You often try to refrain from letting your anger out and this has a negative impact because you break into a rage all of a sudden when it becomes unbearable.
4. You want everything to be done together without understanding the fact that you should provide some personal space to your partner for a healthy relationship.
5. Compromising at the slightest of things is your forte and this leads to heartbreak quite often.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Virgo, The Mercurial Earth Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving a Virgo (12 Brutal Truths)
(September 24 – October 22)
1. You can never compromise when it comes to sidelining your creativity.
2. Sometimes, even though your partner does not approve of your work, you ignore the probable consequences and keep chasing your dream. This leads to misunderstandings quite often.
3. You do not explain yourself always but you expect your partner to explain himself or herself for everything he or she does.
4. You tend to become disinterested in your partner after spending a long time together.
5. Your quest for the new ray of hope often makes you leave behind the person whom you had loved the most.
(October 23 – November 21)
1. You would rather stay single than stay with someone who cheats on you.
2. You lose interest in the relationship too soon.
3. You take things to your heart easily even if it was not directed at you.
4. You are hardly vocal about your feelings and this leads to complications later on.
5. You keep on holding a grudge against your partner but do not talk it out.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
(November 22 – December 21)
1. Freedom means everything to you and this often leads to a clash between your partner and you.
2. Because of your carefree attitude, you overlook your partner’s requirements and this has a negative impact on your lives.
3. Justice is more important to you than love and, thus, you often walk out of the relationship if you think you did not get what you deserved all along.
4. You often end up on a fixed end of a tearing rope because you are not ready to give in whatever may the situation be.
5. You give too much importance to physical appearance and overlook the love for you that lies within your partner’s soul.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
(December 22 – January 19)
1. You give in too easily.
2. You often do things against your own free will.
3. You become too comfortable when you both have been in a relationship for a long time.
4. You stay away from fights and let things take their own shape instead of sorting the matter out in a healthy way.
5. If the relationship turns out to be unhealthy, you give excuses instead of analyzing what had gone wrong.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
(January 20 – February 18)
1. You demand too much privacy and this affects the bond between your partner and you.
2. You think you are being misunderstood if things don’t go the way you wanted them to go.
3. You might be good with words, but, you are at a loss for expression when it comes to interacting with your partner and this generates misunderstandings as you cannot explain yourself.
4. You fear to enter into a commitment because you feel that you would not be able to get the best of life.
5. You tend to get bored or fear that you might lose interest in the relationship too soon.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
(February 19 – March 20)
1. You can hardly express your emotions and this creates a void between your partner and you.
2. You take too much time being alone and do not give sufficient time to your partner.
3. You prefer to deal with your frustrations yourself rather than taking refuge in your partner’s loving arms.
4. You do not share all your feelings with your partner but you get cross when they refuse to share his or her feelings with you.
5. You feel like you give more attention to your partner than he or she gives you.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)
You can now realize that being in a relationship is not a piece of cake. You have to understand each other and be aware of each other’s strengths and weaknesses so that you know how to keep going strong and sturdy in this relationship.
Trust me; the stars will only influence your character, but, your heart is free to decide whether you would let the heavenly bodies lead you to misery or whether you will hold a strong grip on your character so that you actually become that couple on whom many writers would love to write a story that would end with.
“And, then they lived happily ever after!”