If you haven’t seen Fight Club, you definitely should. The movie says a lot of real things that will get you seriously thinking about your life and all the materialistic things in it. So we have compiled best fight club quotes that will change your outlook of life.
While the movie and the characters seem a little crazy at times, they say some pretty honest things that could make you entirely reevaluate your life and everything in it.
The first rule of Fight Club is you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.
And you quickly learn that “Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy.”
Alright, now check out some of the EPIC Fight Club quotes below:
1. “The things you own, end up owning you.”
How true is that? We take out loans to pay for our homes, cars, college, and many other things, and when you think about it those are the things that can sometimes hold us back. (MONTHLY PAYMENTS, KILL ME)
2. “You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You’re the same decaying organic matter as everything else.”
There is an entire world out there that doesn’t revolve around you, and the sooner you figure that out the better off you might be.
3. “Stop trying to control everything and just let go! LET GO!”
4. “You’re not your job. You’re not how much money you have in the bank. You’re not the car you drive. You’re not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. You are all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.”
This might be one of the best quotes. YOU ARE NOT YOUR KHAKIS! Remember that, okay? Thank you, Tyler Durden, for all this.
5. “This is your life and its ending one moment at a time.”
6. “Maybe self-improvement isn’t the answer, maybe self-destruction is the answer.”
This quote always reminds me to stop making excuses and follow my goals.
7. “It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.”
8. “Everyone smiles with that invisible gun to their head.”
9. “The lower you fall, the higher you’ll fly.”
10. “First you have to give up, first you have to know not fear — Know that someday you’re gonna die”
11. “I don’t want to die without any scars.”
12. “You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways.”
13. “At the time, my life just seemed too complete, and maybe we have to break everything to make something better out of ourselves.”
14. “We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won’t. And we’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very pissed off.”
15. “If you don’t know what you want,” the doorman said, “you end up with a lot you don’t.”
16. “Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don’t need.”
17. “We buy things we don’t need with money, we don’t have to impress people we don’t like”
18. “Maybe we have to break ourselves to make something better out of ourselves”
19. “No fear. No Distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide”
20. “If you feel like shit, everyone you hate wins”
21. “How much can you know about yourself if you’ve never been in a fight”
22. “When you have insomnia, you’re never really asleep… and you’re never really awake.”
23. “Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing. Like the first monkey shot into space.”
24. “You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, He hates you.”
25. “After fighting, everything else in your life got the volume turned down.”
26. “I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.”
Please share this post with anyone who you may think will find it valuable and helpful.
You may also like:
- 70 Rumi Quotes That Will Help You Understand Life Better
- 50+ Bruce Lee Quotes That Will Unleash The Fighter In You
- 30+ Dalai Lama Quotes to Enrich Your Life With Wisdom
- 30+ Kurt Cobain Quotes That Will Change The Way You Think
- 50 Inspiring Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes On Peace, Love and Equality