Strong women quotes are always inspiring as it makes me think like a queen. Who is a strong woman? What makes a woman strong? It’s funny that you would even ask that question. Every woman on this planet is a strong woman.
- who CHOOSES to follow her dreams,
- who CHOOSES to sacrifice her dreams,
- who CHOOSES to build her career,
- who CHOOSES to take care of her family,
- who CHOOSES to speak up,
- who CHOOSES to stay quiet,
- who CHOOSES to be herself,
- who CHOOSES to sacrifice herself,
is a strong woman.
Strong women are everywhere.
- They are the ones who love themselves.
- They are the ones who love their families more than themselves.
- They are the ones who are confident.
- They are the ones supporting themselves.
- They are the ones supporting their loved ones.
- They are the ones who are happy with their backgrounds, their color, their shape, their size, and every part of themselves.
- They are the ones who strive for more even though they are happy.
- They are the ones who build our communities silently and by inspiring others.
- These are the strong and brave women we meet every day.
Awe-Inspiring Quotes About Strong Women
All women possess unbelievable power to fight the never-ending battles of life and achieve dreams that inspire others to follow their footsteps.
The actions and words of these strong women inspire us to hold on to our dreams and take the next step towards success. Despite all the issues and problems women face in this world, we still choose to fight and stand tall. And that takes strength.
Every single day we fight. We fight to be ourselves.
Here are 40+ inspiring and awesome quotes about strong women that will make you realize the strength you have inside of you.
1. “I am grateful to be a woman. I must have done something great in another life.”- Maya Angelou
2. “She is free in her wildness, she is a WANDERERS, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. ‘Time’ for her isn’t something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like freshwater.” ― Roman Payne
3. “She has fought many wars, most internal. The ones that you battle alone, for this, she is remarkable. She is a survivor.” ― Nikki Rowe
4. “A strong woman builds her own world. She is one who is wise enough to know that it will attract the man she will gladly share it with.” ― Ellen J. Barrier, How to Trust God When All Other Resources Have Failed
5. “One by one she slew her fears, and then planted a flower garden over their graves.” ― John Mark Green
6. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah
7. “She was fierce. She was simple. She was crazy and always had something to say. She had flaws, but when she was down she got right back up. She was a beast in her own way but one word described her best… Strong!” – Unknown
8. “I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been.” – William Golding
Related: 15 Traits of A Mentally Strong Woman
9. “A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everyone else.” – Unknown
10. “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” – Nora Ephron
11. “Little girls with dreams become women with vision.” – Unknown
12. “Women have been trained to speak softly and carry a lipstick. Those days are over.” – Bella Abzug