5 Ways To Spot A Fake Nice Person
Have you ever had friends who go out of their way to help you? Is unnecessarily sweet to you but you caught him/her back bitching about you to other people? All you wanted them was to be genuine and straightforward with you but you end up deceived by them.
Social media has blindfolded us to the point of us being unable to distinguish between a fake and a true friend. It’s time to spot your ‘frenemies’ and let them go.
Here is an easy list to help you spot the nice ones from the fake ones:
1) They Will Accept The “Crazy” You
Too loud in the public or weird dance moves? We all possess some sort of traits that seem odd. But not to that person or people you call friend/s. They will love you, and not scorn at your “weirdness”.
2) Despite The Busy Schedule, They’ll Give You Time
Real friends do that. They will definitely give you a vital place in their life. They will make time for you, no matter what. They’ll join you for a drink or hang out for a while, even after that long tiring day. Not every day, though.
3) They Always Forgive And Forget As Well
4) They Will Stay In Contact With You
5) Accept Your Choices
And never criticize them. If they are truly genuine, they will support your choices, your goals, and ambitions in life.
While you embrace your nice friends, here is a list of how you can spot the fake ones
1) They Want To Be Prioritized
Yes, these are the people who would want you to make them the most important people in your life. But they won’t do the same.
2) Gossiping Is Their Favorite Past Time
They will eat your head talking nonsense about others. Back-bitching about them. Just think, don’t you feel they must be doing the same to you as well?
3) They Are Sarcastic For No Reason
They will make sure they get what they want from you. They will sometimes use sarcasm to insult you.
4) They Are Competitive With You
Everything for them is a competition. They condition themselves to think that they are the best, they are better than you and will always make sure to get the best. Whether it’s a promotion, new clothes, academic scores and basically anything.
5) They Will Let You Down, Always
No matter what the situation is, they will always find a way to let you down. Firstly they will make plans with you, make promises and then, will never live up to it. When you will try to settle the business with them, they’ll verbally abuse you.
Now you know. So, be careful.
Related Video – 12 Red Flags You Are Being Psychologically Manipulated
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You May Also Like
- 9 Genuine Signs of Intelligence That People Can’t Fake – How Many Do You Possess?
- 12 Useful Psychological Tricks That Will Give You An Upper Hand When Dealing With People
- 9 Certain Traits of Untrustworthy People
- The 7 Habits of Truly Genuine People