(5) She lives on the edge:
A strong girl is always facing one problem or the other. She has to come out of her comfort zone and do things. She pushes herself.
It’s difficult to get peace but she doesn’t give up. She goes through stress but she recovers. She handles problems and fights back.
Strong girls are emotional. Strong girls suffer from anxiety. But they grow, they learn from their experiences. This makes them stronger.
It is their experiences and emotions which help them to be strong and better people each new day.
You may also like:
- Magnesium – A Miracle Cure For Anxiety
- The Biggest Cause Of Anxiety
- 3 Ways To Outsmart Your Anxiety-Prone Brain
- Strong Women Don’t Have ‘Attitudes’ — We Have STANDARDS
- Strong Women Would Rather Be Alone Than Waste Time With Jerks