Girls have always been termed as complicated beings, who you can never judge or understand properly. But is that really the truth? Or is it that most people are too impatient and close-minded to actually try to know how they are on the inside? Girls tend to be more emotional, than men, and the best way to understand them and make them feel loved is by taking a deep look into their hearts. If you are wondering how you can know her better, then there are 50 questions to ask a girl, that will serve as keys to opening the door to her heart.
Here Are 50 Questions To Ask A Girl to Get to Truly Know Her
1. What is that one thing you have experienced, that has transformed you into a stronger person?
2. What makes you feel weak in life?
3. Where do you feel the most like yourself?
4. What is your favorite place that you escape to, when everything gets overwhelming?
5. Who has been the largest influence in your life to date, and has turned you into the person you are now?
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
7. If it was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it?
8. Which period/decade do you think you actually belong in?
9. Who in your family are you closest to? And why?
10. Who is that one person in this world that knows you inside and out?
11. What do you like best in your best friend?
12. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
13. If you could become one fictional character (from a movie, show, or book) who would you want to be?
14. Do you like compliments? Or do you have a hard time accepting compliments?
15. Is your favorite quality about yourself a physical thing or a non-physical thing?
16. What is your favorite quality about yourself that is physical?
17. What is your favorite quality about yourself that is not physical?
18. Do you believe in love at first sight?
19. Do you believe in the concept of soulmates? And why?
20. Do you take astrology, and horoscopes seriously?
21. Have you ever experienced true love with someone?
22. What does love mean to you?
23. What do you think about vulnerability? What makes you vulnerable?
24. What is that one thing you’re apprehensive to ask a man, but really want to?
25. What is the first thing you would choose to do, if you could become a man for one day?
26. What do you find most attractive about each sex?
27. Is there anything that you would look forward to learning more about?
28. Is there something you have always wanted to do, but never got the chance to actually do it?
29. Why haven’t you done it yet?
30. What would be your dream job, if money didn’t matter?
31. What do you like to do on your off-days from work?
32. When did you cry the last time, and what made you cry?
33. When did you laugh wholeheartedly the last time, and what made you laugh?
34. What is your most favorite memory till date?
35. When was the last time you were really embarrassed? And what embarrassed you?
36. What is your biggest fear in life?
37. Do you believe in regrets? If yes, what is your biggest regret in life?
38. Have you ever broken a law before? If no, then which law would you love to break?
39. What’s the most insane and craziest thing you have done in your life?
40. Would you ever start up a conversation with a stranger?
41. Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper hanging from their shoe? Or that their underwear is showing? (Or anything that can cause embarrassment to in public)?
42. Which is that one joke, that never fails to make you laugh?
43. Do you like cats more, or do you like dogs more?
44. If you had the opportunity to be any animal in this world, which animal would you choose, and why?
45. What’s one book, movie, or show that serves as your guilty pleasure?
46. How would your parents describe you as a child, according to you?
47. If you could go back in time to any period of your life, where would you like to go?
48. What is that one thing that you genuinely, and passionately believe in, but other people don’t?
49. What’s that one thing that sets you apart, and makes you unique from everybody else?
50. What do you think that your life missing right now?
So, there you go. These are all the questions that will help you understand a girl better, and might also make you fall in love with her. Ask these questions to a girl you like, and just see how she opens up her heart to you.