Even though they deserve to be celebrated every day, dedicating a whole day to them and letting them know what they mean to us is not a bad idea, is it? And what better way to brighten this day for your mother, other than cracking a few funny mom jokes with her and making her laugh?
Mom jokes are one of the best ways to bond with your mother and spend some quality time with her, and not to forget, laugh out loud.
Just to make this International Mother’s Day more special and of course, funny, we have compiled a list of top mom jokes, and some rib-tickling one-liners about motherhood, that are going to make your mom roll on the floor with laughter.
So, what are some good jokes to tell your mom that will make her laugh on mother’s day 2023? Here are some of the best mom jokes and funny mother jokes. Enjoy!
Related: 50+ Best Mothers Day Quotes For Moms
40 Funny Mom Jokes That Will Make Your Mom Roar With Laughter
1. Daughter: “Mom, I need my personal space, please leave me alone!”
Mother: “You came out of my personal space, so save it.”
2. Son: “Hey mom, can I get $50?
Mom: “Do I look like I’m made of money?”
Son: “Well isn’t that what M.O.M. stands for?”
3. Sunday school teacher: Tell me, Johnny. Do you say prayers before eating?
Johnny: No, ma’am, I don’t have to. My mom’s a good cook.
4. Mom: I have the perfect son.
Neighbour: Does he smoke?
Mom: No, he doesn’t.
Neighbour: Does he drink whiskey?
Mom: No, he doesn’t.
Neighbour: Does he ever come home late?
Mom: No, he doesn’t.
Neighbour: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
Mom: He will be six months old next Wednesday.
5. Why did the baby strawberry start to cry?
His mom was in a jam.
6. Son: “Mom, what’s a weekend?”
Mom: “I don’t know, sweetheart, I haven’t had one since you were born.”
7. Why are computers so smart?
They listen to their motherboard.
8. Why was it so difficult for the pirate to call his mother?
She had left the phone off the hook.
9. What did the mother tomato say to her baby tomato?
10. Daughter: “Mom, what’s it like to have the best daughter in the world?”
Mother: “I don’t know, ask your grandma.”
11. What do you call a small mother?
12. Knock, knock.
Yo mama who?
Yo mama who knows you didn’t throw out the garbage like I asked you to.
13. Mom’s recipe for iced coffee:
Forget you made coffee.
Put it in the microwave.
Forget you put it in the microwave.
Drink it cold.
14. Kid: “What’s a man?”
Dad: “A man is someone who is responsible and cares for their family.”
Kid: “I hope one day I can be a man just like mom!”
15. What did the baby corn say to the mama corn?
“Mama, where’s pop corn?”
16. What did the mom say to her foal?
“It’s pasture bedtime, hun.”
17. What kind of boat is barely able to function but still manages to stay afloat?
The mother ship.
18. Night Mom: “Tomorrow, I’m going to get up early before all of the kids, pack their lunches, go for a run, cook a healthy breakfast, and enjoy 20 minutes of silent ‘me time.’”
Morning Mom: “Hahahahahaha. Nice try.”
19. Son: “Mom, stop making jokes. You’re not funny.”
Mom: “I made you, didn’t I?”
20. What’s an astronaut mom’s favourite sweet?
21. My kids asked me what it was like to be a mom.
So, I woke them up at 3 a.m. demanding to know where my lucky sock was.
22. What’s the fastest land mammal?
A toddler that’s been asked, “What’s in your mouth?”
23. How many moms does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One, obviously, and she has to do it or else it won’t get done.
24. Why did the baby beans give their mom a sweater?
She was feeling a bit chilly.
25. There is a legend that if you take a shower and scream “Mom” three times, a nice lady appears with the towel you forgot.
26. She believed she could, and she almost did…
But then someone asked her repeatedly for a snack and she totally lost track of what she was doing.
27. Why do Mothers have to have two visits to the optometrist? Because they also have eyes in the back of their head.
28. 1st baby: You begin wearing maternity clothes as soon as your OB/GYN confirms your pregnancy.
2nd baby: You wear your regular clothes for as long as possible.
3rd baby: Your maternity clothes are your regular clothes.
29. Showering as a mom should be an Olympic sport: Everyone’s yelling your name, you have to beat the clock, and you rarely win a medal.
Related: 10 Indulgent Ideas For Mother’s Day
30. Why do Mothers have to have two visits to the optometrist? Because they also have eyes in the back of their head.
31. I love when the kids tell me they’re bored. As if the lady standing in front of a sink full of dirty dishes is where you go to get ideas about how to have a good time.
32. Why do Mothers have to have two visits to the optometrist? Because they also have eyes in the back of their head.
33. Where do baby Transformers come from? Opti-mom Prime.
34. “After a long day, my favorite thing is to think of something for dinner that everyone will eat.” —No mother, ever
35. Motherhood is like a fairy tale but in reverse. You start out in a beautiful ball gown and end up in stained rags cleaning up after little people.
36. Being a mother of a teenager is finally understanding why some animals eat their young.
37. Science teacher: “When is the boiling point reached?”
Student: “When my mother sees my report card!”
38. Baby snake: “Mommy, are we poisonous?”
Mommy snake: “Yes, son. Why?”
Baby snake: “I just bit my tongue!”
39. Knock, knock.
Omelet Mommy sleep in today.
40. Mom: The amazing ability to hear a sneeze through closed doors, in the middle of the night, three bedrooms away… While daddy snores next to you.
41. What are the three quickest ways to spread a rumor? The internet, the telephone, and informing your mom.
42. It just occurred to me that the majority of my diet is made up of the foods that my kid didn’t finish.” —Carrie Underwood
So, which one of these funny mom jokes was your and your mom’s favorite? Let us know what you and your amazing mom thought about these funny mom jokes and feel free to share them with your family and friends, and make them laugh some more!
Also, a very happy Happy Mothers Day to all the remarkable mothers out there!