Scientists who work on human behaviour claim that a lot can be understood of a person’s character from his/her every day habitual actions. Following are such habits that gives away parts of your personality.
1. Eating habits:
1. If you are used to eating quickly, you might be ambitious, purposeful and impatient.
2. Area slow eater, you like to derive enjoyment from life and keep things under control.
3. Mix things while eating you are accustomed to multitasking and might often mess things up.
4. Divide food on your plate and eat each part separately then you are a systematic person who likes keeping things well-sorted. But you might find it hard to get used to new circumstances.
5. Like trying new dishes then you are probably an ambitious person who loves taking risks.
6. Are very particular about what you eat then you might be prone to anxiety and nervousness.
7. Like drinking pure black coffee, then you are more likely to have some psychological disorders — like the ones that serial killers have.
8. Enjoy bitter food bitter foods, then maybe a sign you are a psychopath according to a study.
9. If you like beer, tonics, and other unsweetened drinks, you are more likely to exhibit traits of sadism or narcissism. At times you can be hypocritical, vain, and selfish.
Whether you choose to take a bath or a shower and what you do while taking it can say a lot about your personality. If you:
1. Take a lengthy bath then you are a person who likes to do things with time. You take things easy and like to stay relaxed.
2. Daydream while showering then you are a creative person. You love to imagine.
3. Sing while showering then you are a sociable person who likes to make friends.
4. Shower while brushing your teeth then you are good at multitasking.
5. Take a shower quickly then you care more for others than for yourself.
6. Always use a sponge then you are a thoroughly responsible person and you do even the smallest of tasks with utmost devotion.
7. If you take a warm shower then you are lonely.
8. If you prefer a cold shower, then you are stubborn, egocentric, and they don’t like the opinions of others.
How you communicate with others can be understood from what you like to do at your leisure. If you:
1. Read, you are a kind-hearted person who is empathetic by nature.
2. Play video games or watch TV then you are perhaps impatient and have difficulty in accepting opinions that oppose yours.
4. Holding a cup:
The way you hold a cup can tell whether you are an introvert or an extrovert. If you:
1. Look into a cup, you are contemplative and inward-looking.
2. Look over the edge of a cup, you are talkative, expressive and carefree.
5. Toilet paper:
Whether you are a dominating person or you let others dominate you can be known from the way you hang your toilet paper. If you:
1. Rollover then you have fine leadership abilities and hold the upper hand in a relationship.
2. Roll under then you prefer to follow.