Looking for friendship quotes? Well, having a best friend is like having a sibling you didn’t ask for. They bond with you over food, movies and understand all your jokes, no matter how lame they might be. They understand your work life, family and love life, sometimes even better than you do. It is difficult to put into words what your BFF means to you, isn’t it?
When you find a true friend in life, you must cherish them. They tolerate adversity while brightening your life, and lighting up your heart and soul. It is difficult to put into words how important best friends are, and what it means to have one in your life. But that doesn’t mean you can’t be grateful for them; you can always show your gratitude towards the person who makes your life better.
On the occasion of Friendship Day, we have compiled these quotes that are perfect for celebrating friendships, old or new. Let them know how much they mean to you by expressing and celebrating their presence in your life through thick and thin with these heartwarming quotes.
“Each friend represents a world in us, A world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
— Anais Nin
Best Friendship Quotes for Your BFF:
Every now and then, we could all use a reminder of how valuable friendship is. Whether you’re trying to cheer someone up or simply appreciating them, these quotes will help you make them feel loved.
1. “Friendship is not about who you spend the most time with, it’s about who you have the best time with and who’s actually there for you.”
2. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
3. “If you live to be a hundred, I hope I live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” — Winnie the Pooh
4. “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.” – Khalil Gibran
5. “I used to think friendship was sleepovers and playdates. Now I know it’s not. Friendship is three in the morning talks about what happened the day before and why the hell you’re still awake. Friendship is three in the afternoon laughing so hard you’re on the floor at a corny joke for the third time that day. Friendship is sitting there eating in silence because you would rather eat than talk (and they would too). Friendship is love in the strangest ways when all else is lost.”
6. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” — C.S. Lewis
7. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali
8. “Friendship’s the wine of life.” — Edward Young
9. . “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” – Amy Poehler
10. “The deepest friendships reveal themselves during moments of crisis. When your world is shaken, they stand and face the storm with you. When things look dim, they bring their light to remind you that better days are coming. When you feel challenged they help you see your power.” — Yung Pueblo