Truth be told – F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is a classic. Although having been released in the ’90s, the iconic ensemble sitcom still remains one of the most relatable, amusing and binge-worthy TV shows of all time. The Friends TV show brings out the humor and the hardships of the coming of age of a group of friends living in New York going through everyday life in the most comical way.
The remarkable and discrete personalities of Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Ross fuse to form a beautiful mess that us fans simply cannot get enough of. From their witty inside jokes and remarks to coping with each others’ odd relationships, one cannot deny the unbreakable bond they share with each other.
Related: Making friends when we were kids was so much easier than it is now. Having a hard time making friends as an adult? Here are a few tips on How to make friends as an adult
The show has a special place in the hearts of each and every fan that has found a connection with this timeless sitcom. With the rumors of their reunion confirmed, we’re all really excited as to what the Central Perk crew have in store for us.
Here are 14 of the most relatable friends TV show quotes for you:
1. “They don’t know that we know they know we know” – Phoebe Buffay
That feeling once you’ve dug deep enough to be in the know of somebody’s secrets.
2. “That’s right, I stepped up! She’s my friend and she needed help. If I had to, I’d pee on any one of you ” – Joey Tribbiani
Standing up for your friends no matter what might have you take extreme measures like Joey did, which makes it all the more worthwhile.
3. “I say more dumb things before 9 a.m. than most people say all day” – Chandler Bing
We all say dumb things, might as well keep track of when and how much we say them like Chandler does.
4. “It’s Sunday. I don’t move on Sundays.” – Chandler Bing
We can all relate to that lazy Sunday energy after a tiresome week.
5. “I wish I could but I don’t want to” – Phoebe Buffay
And that lazy energy even on a weekday.
6. “I’m not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?” – Chandler Bing
Why not cheer up a friend with a bit of sarcasm rather than give the wrong advice?
7. “Oh, you like that? You should hear my phone number” – Phoebe Buffay
When you meet that someone and you just have to take every chance you get.
8. “Where have you been?” – Monica Geller
“Emotional Hell” – Ross Geller
On those days when you’ve just had it with everything in life.
9. “He’s so pretty, I want to cry” – Rachel Green
When you come across that pretty guy who makes it hard to contain your emotions.
10. “Joey doesn’t share food” – Joey Tribbiani
Sharing food is a nice thing, but conditions apply if you’re hungry or Joey.
11. ”Welcome to the real world! It sucks! You’re gonna love it!” – Monica Geller
Could anyone have introduced us to the phase of becoming an adult any better than Monica?
12. “I’m curvy and I like it” – Joey Tribbiani
When you embrace yourself this much, you just can’t be shamed.
13. “Sure, I have my bad days, but then I remember what a cute smile I have” – Chandler Bing
We all have that one thing we can be happy about even on a bad day.
14. “Do you have a plan?”
“I don’t even have a ‘pla-’” – Phoebe Buffay
Those days when you don’t have it together and you just want to chill.