Constantly tell yourself that the things the narcissist made you believe and feel are not true. You are much more than what he thinks of you. You are much more than what he made you feel. Once you start stripping away at the layers of abuse, you will find yourself once again. The moment you have the education that helps you to see the truth about a narcissist, you can free yourself and break the vicious cycle.
This is what starts you on your road to recovery acknowledging the truth that this was situational and administered from a personality disordered person. You are not to blame, you were conned into believing this person loved you, you trusted this person, believed in them and gave them your love in return – BUT they were NEVER that person – they were a sadistic and abusive person that caused you great distress. Know this and NEVER allow yourself to accept their abuse again.
- 6 Harsh Realities of Life After Divorce From A Narcissist
- The Covert Narcissist: Angel On The Outside, Devil On The Inside
- Healing From Narcissistic Abuse: Here’s How To Get Started
- Ways A Narcissist Manipulates You and How To Shut Them Down
- 12 Signs You Are Married To A Narcissist