20 Characteristics of a Sociopath
1. Fun, charming, and entertaining. Super polite when meeting new people.
2. Display impressive knowledge or skill at something. This proves to be limited or fake.
3. Have a primal perception as far as what concerns us, what we need, and depend upon; this is used to make false promises, to make deals, and to blackmail.
4. Are easily offended. They fluster and bluster when offended and lash out.
5. Lie about all things – except those odd moments they tell the truth.
6. Believe they’re better than everyone. Express misogynistic, racist, homophobic, or other prejudice and hatred.
7. Crave a good reputation.
8. Crave status, power, possessions, money, yet exist at any level of society.
9. Have delusions of fame and importance, though they might live in the Metro station.
10. Mimic our authentic emotions and social mannerisms as best they can.
11. Have no capacity for care, concern, or love, though it sometimes seems they do.
12. Think of themselves as victims. They can cry fake tears at the drop of a hat.
13. Are sexually promiscuous and often simultaneously avoid sex with a primary prey; someone they’ve put in place as a primary “partner”.
14. Do any horrible, illegal, or immoral thing they want to do and to absolutely anyone.
15. Think their prey (partners, spouses, girlfriends, etc.) should be grateful.
16. Take pride in their scams. Run several scams simultaneously. Many women; many men.
17. Believe everyone deserves whatever it is that they do to them.
18. Smear their targets and prey; loudly, publicly, online in court.
19. Have outbursts of rage. Can be violent. Talk about dying, killing themselves or others; and do sometimes kill.
20. All of them know they are monsters; they’re proud of it and enjoy it.
There’s Much More
There are more characteristics that are identical sociopath to sociopath since their state of mind is based on the limited and abnormal brain that takes someone a sociopath.
They commonly are discovered to engage in shocking sexual practices, they avoid paying taxes, skip child maintenance in cases of divorce, cheat at absolutely everything, and have others do their work. Even with seemingly legit employment they ultimately live off of others’ lives, efforts, finances, respectability, and magnanimity.
Discovering the Reality of a Sociopath is Trauma in Itself
In the world of psychology, they’re called antisocial psychopaths, or sociopaths. And lately as having an antisocial personality disorder. This newer contemporary term diminishes the damage they do and casts them in the light of hapless wrong-doer.
They’re not innocents suffering from a disorder. They know they cause harm. With pleasure and pride, they do terrible things to people. – Another delay in finding what we’re really facing is getting hung up on terminology and ideas of “narcissists”.
Bragadocious: Sociopaths Talk a Lot, a Super-de-Duper Lot
Sociopaths can’t help themselves from bragging. They like to chatter about the things they do. These elaborate boasts represent their made-up life. It’s all lies. The traits and tricks of a sociopath never waver.
They’re consistent with all their prey whether in pursuit for ten days or we’re captive for ten years or 30-years. It’s the same for each of us from the first “hello”, to the way they break up with us.
Sociopaths Lie: Lies Are Real, Real is Made of Lies
Sociopaths lie easily. Lying is normal for them. They feel no guilt or shame about lying. If one lie doesn’t work they whip out another one. They know they lie. For them lies make what’s real, and real is made up. How’s that for some mind-fuckery?
Since they are not connected to the world, to their own life to anything through emotions in the way that we are, sociopaths forget what they say one moment to another moment, and can only manage the moment in front of them.
Consequently, we can lie to them, they can know that we’re probably lying, and yet, they act on the lie as if it’s the truth.