Never let anxiety convince you that you’re unappreciated or that you are not up to the mark. Never let anxiety fool you into thinking that this is how you will be for the rest of your life, it gets a lot better – a lot of your anxiety in your early 20’s will be circumstantial, your symptoms being perpetuated by all the natural over-thinking and being lost in your 20’s.
You will fall in love with yourself regardless of your most uncomfortable states, you will learn to embrace your demons which you can’t kill. You will learn to love your edges, all your roughness, and you will one day find all the perfection in all your imperfections.
You may also like:
- When Your Anxiety Is Getting The Best Of You, Read This
- To The People Who Love Me Through My Anxiety
- The Biggest Cause Of Anxiety
- 3 Ways To Outsmart Your Anxiety-Prone Brain
- Weighted Blankets For Sleep And Anxiety: You’ll Definitely Love This!