12. He may suddenly disappear from a relationship without ending it but may come back three months later with an explanation designed to lure the woman back in.
Only rarely will a misogynist possess every one of these traits, which makes it harder to identify them. Their ability to lure women in with their charm and charisma adds to the difficulty of spotting the early warning signs.
Women haters (unconsciously) get off on treating women badly. Every time they can put down a woman or hurt her feelings, they unconsciously feel good because deep down in their hidden brain, their bad behavior is rewarded with a dose of the pleasure chemical dopamine—which makes them want to repeat the behavior again and again.
You may also like:
- Are Empowered Women Empowering Men? Or Are we Suppressing Them?
- The Dating Game: What Men Always Get Wrong About Women
- 6 Tactics Manipulators Use To Control And Confuse You
- Covert Verbal Abuse: Passive Aggressive Behavior That Aims to Control You
- 7 Roles That Men Play Which ‘Seem’ Great But Actually Makes a Woman Miserable