Finding a sweet love.
She was young in spirit, followed her intuition, took some risks, was willing to follow her own inner voice in the face of discouragement and active resistance by those who were dear to her, and reached out to get support at a critical choice point.
She was brave to risk, and was rewarded for her courage. We can learn a lot from this older woman about going after what we truly desire.
And I know for sure that it’s never too late.
We’re giving away 3 e-books absolutely free of charge. The Ten Biggest Things We’ve Learned Since We Got Married, Your Guide to Great Sex, and An End to Arguing.
To receive them just click here:
Written by Linda and Charlie Bloom
Originally appeared in Psychologytoday
You may also like:
- Why Highly Intelligent People Struggle to Find Love
- According to Science, being weird makes you more likely to find love
- 7 Relationship Mindsets That Keep You From Finding Love
- 7 Reasons You Think You’ll Never Find True Love and why it’s wrong
- 12 Reasons Why Old Souls Have a Hard Time Finding True Love