16. Spend a month without the internet, social media, and any other tech.
17. Learn to fight and take an MMA class.
18. Dress up and look your best always.
19. Visit your top 3 travel destinations.
20. Read at least 10 books.
21. Write a novel or a short story and self-publish it.
22. Make a short film and share it online.
23. Attend a concert.
24. Learn scuba diving.
25. Go on an adventure by taking a road trip or visiting a national park alone.
26. Flirt a little. Innocent and healthy flirting will make you feel good about yourself.
27. Make some new friends.
28. Test drive a luxury car.
29. Learn to play a musical instrument.
30. Visit a world heritage site or a natural wonder.
31. Save money and plan your retirement.
32. Stop buying things you don’t need.
33. Apologize to someone you owe an apology to.
34. Forgive someone who has hurt you.
35. Have a successful career but define success in your own terms.
36. Speak in front of a large crowd.
37. Tell your family how much you love them.
38. Spend New Year’s Eve in Times Square.
39. Travel with your lover.
40. Do something you have never done before.
41. Live up to your own expectation, not what others expect from you.
42. Don’t give a damn about others’ opinions.
43. Have an awesome 40th birthday party.
Have A Hearty Forty
Turning 40 is the best thing that can happen to you right now. It’s not that you’re getting older, you’re only getting more mature. You still have a lot of time in your hands to live your life and experience love and happiness. But you need to start living more intentionally and open yourself up to new possibilities. Do not hesitate or prevent yourself from experiencing something new.
Find your adventure and live it. Instead of living in regret, enjoy your golden years living a meaningful and satisfying life by doing the things to do before 40. Your dreams and your life are waiting for you. Live it up before you turn 40!