Introverts Crave In Romantic Relationships
Are you dating an introvert and not quite sure about what introverts actually want and crave for in relationships?
Look no further.
Let’s talk about facts. Introverts are great lovers.
They aren’t as difficult as you think them to be. These dreamy-eyed lost souls will keep you wondering ‘what’s going on in that beautiful mind.’
They will take you for a ‘mystery ride’ but leave you madly in love once you click well with them.
Here are 15 things An Introvert wants from a relationship:
(Promise, we don’t need much from you, except for these few things)
1. We crave your cuddles.
on a lazy Sunday afternoon, while watching our favorite show.
2. We crave your acceptance.
just the way we are – crazy, daydreaming, overthinking, messy individuals.
3. We crave your protective arms around us.
like we are babies, who need to be loved and pampered.
4. We crave to plant the seed of our never-ending, everlasting, love.
which will one day grow in leaps and bounds.
5. We crave to look deep into your eyes.
until every ounce of our love is sipping through and drowning you in it.
6. We crave your patience to wait.
until we express exactly what we want. We are slow at processing, but when we start doing it, our mind is all going hayward.
7. We crave your confidence in us.
to believe in our ability to express everything when we are overwhelmed with emotions.
8. We crave time.
We want time to relax, de-stress ourselves, and stay away from all types of social interactions and everything we are expected of.
9. We crave freedom and space for us to refill ourselves.
with the life-giving energy potion, and come back to you with replenished energy to love and care for you.
10. We crave your empathy, to understand us and connect to us beyond the usual.
so that you can feel us deeply, more intensely and our union happens at a higher realm.
11. We crave you to be our muse, our rhythm, and inspiration.
we want you to be the reason behind our masterpiece, our love child.
12. We crave your mastery over the knowledge of us.
We want you to notice our little declarations of affection, the small efforts we make to make you feel special – the parties that we both rocked, drinking and laughing with our friends.
13. We crave to go for a couple of trips with you.
where we can both enjoy private and quality time in the lap of the silent nature embracing us and healing us.
14. We crave you to take a tour into our mind, in our fantasy land.
among the several characters from our favorite books, that we fell in love with. Don’t be jealous of them, because you are the protagonist of the special story we are writing.
15. Last but not least, we want you to know that we are trying our best to love you the way you deserve to be loved.
We try our best to never let that beautiful, bright smile fade from your face.
“Introverts treasure the close relationships they have stretched so much to make.” – Adam S. McHugh