Unless you’re Canadian, you’re not doing anyone any favors by saying “sorry” all the time. New York based artist Yao Xiao takes this a step further in her comics, where she suggests us to stop saying sorry and say “thank you” instead.
The Internet is full of empty promises and terrible art, but this idea is worth paying attention to; see how using “thank you” instead of “sorry” plays out below.
You May Also Like:
- How To Stop Feeling Sorry For Toxic People
- 11 Things You Don’t Have To Apologize For In A Relationship
- The Narcissist’s Apology: Sorry, Not Sorry
- This Is Why You Should Never Be Sorry For Being Too Clingy
- Why do I feel sorry for my abuser? Why do I love the one who hurts me?