Child sexual abuse is a tough subject to negotiate for victims, caregivers as well as third party investigators and law-makers.
It is not a context that a child can come to terms with or articulate easily. But if you’re a caregiver, law-maker or someone keen to understand child sexual abuse and its impact better, knowing symptoms can take you a step ahead.
You may also like:
- Child sexual Abuse: 5 Reasons Why You Should Reveal It
- Understanding and Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect
- 8 Heartbreaking Thoughts You Face As An Adult Survivor of Child Sexual Abuse
- How To Heal From Childhood Trauma When Its Hampering Your Mental Health
- The Impact and Long-Term Effects of Childhood Traumas and Complexes