1. When you’re out in the world, you’re probably not going to be starting conversations with strangers.
3. When a topic of interest comes up in conversation, you’re more than happy to talk in great detail about it.
4. But as soon as that’s done, you’ll happily sit listening to the conversation without saying another word.
5. Spending too much time with other people can be exhausting.
6. Your calm, controlled professional self feels like a very different person to the one your friends see.
11. Small talk is something that annoys you, because while you can do it, there are instances when it feels a bit insincere.
12. Some weekends, you just need to spend some time hanging out on your own.
13. Too much time spent alone can leave you a bit downcast, however, and you’re concerned that it’s not very productive.
14. And some of the best weekends of your life have been when you didn’t go home for three days.
17. You’re known to be quite intuitive and good at picking up signals that other people can miss.
18. Often, you just find yourself observing what’s happening around you.
20. So in the right context, you love attention, but more often than not, you don’t want to be the person everyone is looking at.
21. So if you can’t figure out whether you’re an introvert or an extrovert, maybe it’s because you’re actually an ambivert!