Do you ever struggle with feelings of unworthiness? From the outside, your life looks perfect; a happy family, supportive parents, and comfortable life. You find yourself happy most of the time, but also have a deep sense that says something is wrong with you. We have some self worth quotes for you to cultivate a fulfilling life.
But, before we get into the self worth quotes, let’s understand what exactly is self-worth. Most people confuse self-esteem and self-worth, although they are not the same concept. Our self-esteem is based on our talents, successes, and expectations of what we can accomplish.
We may enhance it by increasing our talents or performance. But self-worth is the internal feeling of being good enough and worthy of love and affection from others.
Have you experienced these blue feelings? Well, it’s time for you to uplift yourself with self worth quotes that are not only positive but inspirational too.
30+ Powerful Self Worth Quotes To Inspire You
1. “Every time you see me, I will be doing better than I was before. It’s me vs me.” — @ye_ali
2. “Make sure you don’t start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don’t value you. Know your worth even if they don’t.” – Anonymous
3. “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” – Paulo Coelho
4. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
5. Your self-respect and self-worth has to be stronger than your feelings. – Unknown
6. “The relationship you have with yourself is the most complicated because you can’t walk away from yourself. You have to forgive every mistake. You have to deal with every flaw. You have to find a way to love yourself even when you’re disgusted with yourself.” — Unknown
7. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
8. “Once you learn how to be happy, you won’t tolerate being around people who make you feel anything less.” – Anonymous
9. “Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem, and self-worth.” — Oprah Winfrey
10. Self confidence is a super power: Once you start to believe in yourself, magic starts happening.” – Unknown
11. “True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
12. “I don’t want to sit around and hope good things will happen. I want to make them happen. I want to be in control of my own destiny.” — Drew Barrymore
13. “You are not what you’ve done. You are what you keep doing.” — Jack Butcher
14. “Focus on others and lose control. Focus on yourself and gain it.” — Maxime Lagacé
15. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” — Malcolm S. Forbes
16. “Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving yourself and see what happens.” — Louise L. Hay