Do you ever struggle with feelings of unworthiness? From the outside, your life looks perfect; a happy family, supportive parents, and comfortable life. You find yourself happy most of the time, but also have a deep sense that says something is wrong with you. We have some self worth quotes for you to cultivate a fulfilling life.
But, before we get into the self worth quotes, let’s understand what exactly is self-worth. Most people confuse self-esteem and self-worth, although they are not the same concept. Our self-esteem is based on our talents, successes, and expectations of what we can accomplish.
We may enhance it by increasing our talents or performance. But self-worth is the internal feeling of being good enough and worthy of love and affection from others.
Have you experienced these blue feelings? Well, it’s time for you to uplift yourself with self worth quotes that are not only positive but inspirational too.
30+ Powerful Self Worth Quotes To Inspire You
1. “Every time you see me, I will be doing better than I was before. It’s me vs me.” — @ye_ali
2. “Make sure you don’t start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don’t value you. Know your worth even if they don’t.” – Anonymous
3. “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” – Paulo Coelho
4. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
5. Your self-respect and self-worth has to be stronger than your feelings. – Unknown
6. “The relationship you have with yourself is the most complicated because you can’t walk away from yourself. You have to forgive every mistake. You have to deal with every flaw. You have to find a way to love yourself even when you’re disgusted with yourself.” — Unknown
7. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
8. “Once you learn how to be happy, you won’t tolerate being around people who make you feel anything less.” – Anonymous
9. “Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem, and self-worth.” — Oprah Winfrey
10. Self confidence is a super power: Once you start to believe in yourself, magic starts happening.” – Unknown
11. “True abundance isn’t based on our net worth, it’s based on our self-worth.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
12. “I don’t want to sit around and hope good things will happen. I want to make them happen. I want to be in control of my own destiny.” — Drew Barrymore
13. “You are not what you’ve done. You are what you keep doing.” — Jack Butcher
14. “Focus on others and lose control. Focus on yourself and gain it.” — Maxime Lagacé
15. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” — Malcolm S. Forbes
16. “Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving yourself and see what happens.” — Louise L. Hay
Inspirational Quotes About Self Worth
17. “Being honest with who you are is a superpower. The more honest you are with yourself, the less anyone else can hurt you.” — Matthew Kobach
18. “I hope you have the courage to walk away from anyone that makes you feel like you are hard to love.” — Bianca Sparacino
19. “You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.” — Diane Von Furstenberg
20. “To go wrong in one’s own way is better than to go right in someone else’s.” — Fyodor Dostoevsky
21. “If you have an idea that you genuinely think is good, don’t let some idiot talk you out of it.” — Stan Lee (Marvel)
22. “A star does not compete with other stars around it; it just shines.” — Matshona Dhliwayo
23. “Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.” ― Shannon L. Alder
24. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. “We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.” ― Malcolm X
26. “I will not be famous,” great.” I will go on adventuring, changing, opening my mind and my eyes, refusing to be stamped and stereotyped. The thing is to free one’s self: to let it find its dimensions, not be impeded.” ― Virginia Woolf
27. “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip.” ― Glenn Beck
28. “The biggest lesson I learned this year is to not force anything; Conversations, friendships, relationships, attention, love. Anything forced is just not worth fighting for. Whatever flows, it flows, what crashes, it crashes. It is what it is.” – Unknown
29. “We can’t be so desperate for love that we forget where we can always find it; within.” ― Alexandra Elle
30. “Did you know that butterflies can’t see their own wings? So they have no idea how beautiful they are. Maybe you’re a butterfly, you’re a wonderful person, you just don’t see it.” — Naya Rivera
31. “They are called, “SELF-worth” and “SELF-esteem” for a reason… we can’t let others decide what we are worth, that is so dangerous! Empower yourself!” ― Jaeda DeWalt
32. “Remember, you’re not half of anything, you’re twice of everything.” ― Viet Thanh Nguyen, The Sympathizer
33. “Do not undervalue what you are ultimately worth because you are at a momentary disadvantage.” ― Sherry Thomas, A Study in Scarlet Women
34. List of priorities in 2022:
So, what do you think about these self-worth quotes? Share your thoughts and comment below your favorite quote among these self-worth quotes.