There’s not a soul on earth who has escaped the battering of destiny unscathed. Yet, some of us seem to have gotten more than our fair share of plight. But is that the whole truth? Or is it only our perception? Our pick of best Dhiman Quotes might shed some light on this.
What we perceive is not always the reality and if we can just shift our perception a little, we will be able to view life in a completely new light. We will be able to see our troubles as they are; mere pebbles on our path, along with all the daisies and roses, sunrays and rainbows.
‘’When we appreciate and accept life in the way that it unfolds, we allow ourselves to let go of the idea of perfection; and as we learn to look at life in a non-judgmental way, we find beauty in the imperfect, we notice peace in the chaos, and as a result, we nourish our soul and the world in a harmonious and loving way.’’ – From the book ‘’ You Matter’’ by Dhiman.
This very philosophy can be found echoed in each and every work of the new Instagram and literary sensation, Dhiman, who already has several published books under his belt, and creating waves through his positive and inspiring quotes, all over the internet.
‘’If the only thing you can do right now is survive, do that. Trust that in this difficult time this is what strength looks like.’’– Dhiman
Best Dhiman Quotes
In each of his books, whether it is poetry, prose, or quotations, Dhiman talks about discovering the love for life through positivity and self-love. All his quotations ooze hope, faith, determination, and compassion; all that is required to traverse the path of life with our head and spirit high!
Dhiman Quotes On Positivity & Art of Living
In this article, we have compiled some of his best quotes, which we believe will boost your morale and see this world with a fresh set of eyes, even in these dark times.
- ‘’There will be a day when you will look back on your journey and say: the hard days have tested my strength but I’m still here and I have not given up on myself.’’
2. ‘’So many things around you have changed this year and while you still need time to make sense of everything, remember that there were also things that stood by you through it all and that my friend, is something to be grateful for.’’
3. ‘’Nothing lasts forever. That means the hardships and the pain you are going through right now won’t stay forever either. That means you will find a way to heal. Remember, life has its seasons, one after another they arrive and they leave. You may feel like you won’t survive this season of pain, the struggles you are dealing with, but I assure you, you will. Like the seasons of life your circumstances will change too. And I hope that this period of change makes you realize your inner power, the incredible strength of your heart too.’’
4. “Be kind to others but don’t forget to be kind to yourself first.’’
5. ‘’Feel what you need to feel and then let it go. Do not let it consume you.’’
6. ‘’We grow through what we go through.’’
7. ‘’All these little steps will add up in the end.’’
8. “You are allowed to take your time to grow in your own beautiful way.’’
9. ‘’The things that your heart deserves will not arrive quickly but they will when you are ready.’’
10. ‘’Choose what makes your heart bloom.’’