Badass quotes to make you believe you are tougher than you think
Thеrе аrе people who become famous dосtоrѕ, pilots, singers аnd the list can go on. But iѕ thiѕ thе criterion for асhiеvеmеnt? Our рrоblеm is wе саtеgоriѕе асhiеvеmеnt as ѕоmеthing whiсh iѕ еithеr visible оr iѕ ѕоmеwhеrе rеlаtеd tо mоnеу.
Whеn wе rеаd success ѕtоriеѕ of successful people that is what we level as an achievement. But in my opinion yоu achieve ѕоmеthing whеn you gеt contentment with ѕоmеthing.
For me “accepting what it is”, that’s an achievement, trying to do so something is an achievement, willing to struggle is an achievement, being a lifelong learner is an achievement, and being able to set a goal for yourself is an achievement. Now you may have read a lot of captions reciting that you have a great life and how fortunate you are or how love can change your life or (my favorite) letting things go, etc.
Do I indulge in these guilty pleasures titled captions? Yes, very often. But still, sometimes everyone needs to see the mirror, to see that indeed life can be better if you put an effort into it. Yes, you are fortunate, if you believe that fortune will come your way. Yes, love can change your life, if you also accept the risks associated with it. Yes, you need to let things go but not before fighting for it.
“Do or die” doesn’t come easy and some captions can never take you to that place. But yes words hold the power to provoke your thoughts, certain phrases can change the way of our thinking. Everyone needs a small nudge and some badass quotes or one-liners hold the power to give you that push to take action. Here in this article, we have accumulated some famous and some unknown badass quotes which will motivate you and ignite the fire inside you.
Here Are The Most Powerful Badass Quotes That Will Change Your Thinking.
1. I’m many things, and the least impressive of them is lovely. ― Laura Thalassa
2. I don’t usually tell people to go to hell, but when I do I’m happy to give directions. ― Ant Richards
3. Someone out there is holding their breath waiting for you to fail. Make sure they suffocate
4. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
5. Don’t judge me. You don’t know half the sh*t I went through to get to where I am today. Accept me for who I am now or move the f**k on.
6. Treat me like a joke and I will leave you like it’s funny.
7. If your dreams don’t scare you, they are not big enough. – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
8. The only way to get what you want in life is to get off your arse and make it happen! –Steven Aitchison
9. The stuff you heard about me is a lie, I’m way worse.
10. Maybe life isn’t about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it’s about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it.
11. If you’re still searching for that one person who will make you happy and change your life, look in the mirror.
12. I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude and that’s not my problem
13. Have the courage to be disliked
14. If you hate me, hate me alone. Don’t be out there lying about me trying to recruit people to hate me with you.
15. Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” – George Herbert
16. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
17. I wasn’t ready for half the sh*t I went through but obviously I’m built for it.
18. You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. – Winston S. Churchill
19. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotle
20. Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
21. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray
22. The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself. – Eddie Vedder
23. I’m sorry I don’t take orders, I barely take suggestions.
24. What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it’s supposed to be.
25. Everyone who wants to do good to the human race always ends in universal bullying. –Aldous Huxley