Badass quotes to make you believe you are tougher than you think
Thеrе аrе people who become famous dосtоrѕ, pilots, singers аnd the list can go on. But iѕ thiѕ thе criterion for асhiеvеmеnt? Our рrоblеm is wе саtеgоriѕе асhiеvеmеnt as ѕоmеthing whiсh iѕ еithеr visible оr iѕ ѕоmеwhеrе rеlаtеd tо mоnеу.
Whеn wе rеаd success ѕtоriеѕ of successful people that is what we level as an achievement. But in my opinion yоu achieve ѕоmеthing whеn you gеt contentment with ѕоmеthing.
For me “accepting what it is”, that’s an achievement, trying to do so something is an achievement, willing to struggle is an achievement, being a lifelong learner is an achievement, and being able to set a goal for yourself is an achievement. Now you may have read a lot of captions reciting that you have a great life and how fortunate you are or how love can change your life or (my favorite) letting things go, etc.
Do I indulge in these guilty pleasures titled captions? Yes, very often. But still, sometimes everyone needs to see the mirror, to see that indeed life can be better if you put an effort into it. Yes, you are fortunate, if you believe that fortune will come your way. Yes, love can change your life, if you also accept the risks associated with it. Yes, you need to let things go but not before fighting for it.
“Do or die” doesn’t come easy and some captions can never take you to that place. But yes words hold the power to provoke your thoughts, certain phrases can change the way of our thinking. Everyone needs a small nudge and some badass quotes or one-liners hold the power to give you that push to take action. Here in this article, we have accumulated some famous and some unknown badass quotes which will motivate you and ignite the fire inside you.
Here Are The Most Powerful Badass Quotes That Will Change Your Thinking.
1. I’m many things, and the least impressive of them is lovely. ― Laura Thalassa
2. I don’t usually tell people to go to hell, but when I do I’m happy to give directions. ― Ant Richards
3. Someone out there is holding their breath waiting for you to fail. Make sure they suffocate
4. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
5. Don’t judge me. You don’t know half the sh*t I went through to get to where I am today. Accept me for who I am now or move the f**k on.
6. Treat me like a joke and I will leave you like it’s funny.
7. If your dreams don’t scare you, they are not big enough. – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
8. The only way to get what you want in life is to get off your arse and make it happen! –Steven Aitchison
9. The stuff you heard about me is a lie, I’m way worse.
10. Maybe life isn’t about avoiding the bruises. Maybe it’s about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it.
11. If you’re still searching for that one person who will make you happy and change your life, look in the mirror.
12. I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude and that’s not my problem
13. Have the courage to be disliked
14. If you hate me, hate me alone. Don’t be out there lying about me trying to recruit people to hate me with you.
15. Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” – George Herbert
16. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
17. I wasn’t ready for half the sh*t I went through but obviously I’m built for it.
18. You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. – Winston S. Churchill
19. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotle
20. Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
21. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray
22. The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself. – Eddie Vedder
23. I’m sorry I don’t take orders, I barely take suggestions.
24. What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it’s supposed to be.
25. Everyone who wants to do good to the human race always ends in universal bullying. –Aldous Huxley
26. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
27. You become what you think most of the time. So if you think that nobody loves you, that’s exactly what will happen to you. – Veronica Smith
28. Some people visit my past way more than I do. I don’t live there anymore babe. Keep up
29. My strength didn’t come from lifting weights. It came from picking myself back up every time life kicked my *ss and knocked me down.
30. If their absence brings you peace, you didn’t lose them.
31. If you run into a jerk in the morning, you ran into a jerk. If you run into jerks all day, you’re the jerk. – Raylan Givens
32. I don’t sweat for pounds, or inches, or a dress size. I sweat to make my outside match my inside. – Amber Dawn Hunter.
33. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. — Bruce Lee
34. I am currently experiencing life at the rate of several WTFs per minute.
35. You are either on my side, by my side, or in my way. Choose wisely.
36. When you get tired of hearing the sound of your whine, you will know it’s time to start doing something about your life. Until then, nothing will happen.
37. Sooner or later a day is heading towards you when people knew you gonna ask,” You are changed! What led you to such extremity?” Hold a big smile and shut their hell up by saying,” Thanks to you man!”.
38. If they stand behind you, protect them. If they stand beside you, respect them. If they stand against you, destroy them.
39. I can’t help you. Nobody can. The only person who can help you is you. Go help yourself!!
40. Sometimes there’s not a better way. Sometimes there’s only the hard way. – Mary E. Pearson
41. If you want to change, then change. No one is going to do that for you.
42. I think, therefore I’m single. – Liz Winston
43. You control your life. Not your family, your partner, or anyone else. If they do, it’s because you are letting them.
44. Today, be the badass girl you were too lazy to be yesterday.
45. A strong woman doesn’t seek revenge. She moves on and lets Karma do the dirty work.
46. Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
47. I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things that are no good for me
48. You create opportunities by performing, not complaining. – Muriel Siebert
49. Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can’t get any better, it can. – Nicholas Sparks
50. Stop breaking yourself down into bite-size pieces to serve others. Stay whole and let them choke.
51. I got this far because my desire for a better life was stronger than my desire to stay in misery.
52. How about you stop blaming others for all the crap in your life all the time and start taking responsibility for your life?
53. Yesterday sucked. I get it. You were hard done by. We all were. Forgive, forget and move on. Life is too damn short.
54. You’re not waiting for the right time, you’re simply afraid. Fear is keeping you from your dream life. Saying you are waiting for the right time is just an excuse.
55. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene
56. Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.” – Erica Mann Jong
57. Never retract, never explain, never apologize. Just get things done and let them howl. — Nellie McClung
58. The longer you talk about your problems, the longer they will stay. Do yourself a favor and start talking about solutions.
If you’d like to add any of your favorite badass quotes about life, please share ’em in the comment section down below.