American actor, rapper, producer, winner of Academy and Grammy Awards, Will Smith has always left people spellbound with his impeccable track record of success in different entertainment fields. Here are some inspiring Will Smith quotes that will help you gear up and give your best in your life.
“Now this is the story.…” How we loved to lip sync this rap along with him back then, and even now. From a sassy, street-smart kid in “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” to a homeless father taking care of his kid in “Pursuit of Happyness”, Will Smith has proved his talent time and again.
His persistent charm has always fascinated us both on-screen and off-screen. A power pack actor in reel life, and an admirable, respected and a graceful person in real life.
If you have loved him punching an alien in a black suit to save our planet, then I am sure you would absolutely love these inspiring
Will Smith quotes:
1) “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.”
Spend money wisely, invest them on important things and save money for the future. You no longer need to splurge on things just to make your neighbours jealous.
2) “The first step is you have to say that you can.”
Yes, have confidence and faith in yourself. You can do it and you will.
3) “Life isn’t how many breaths you take, but it’s the moments that take your breath away.”
Such a wise saying. True, indeed. We should learn to cherish each and every moment of our life. Preserve beautiful moments in our memories and stop worrying too much.
4) “Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.”
Need I say anything more? Wonderfully described how one should have people around them who will not only forgive them but help them walk the right path.
5) “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings & emotions.”
There is no need for someone else’s’ approval. Do not try to impress someone who has hardly any contribution in your life, what so ever. Stop toiling so hard for those who have always taken your emotions and feelings for granted.
6) “There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.”
So go ahead and focus on your goal. Put your best foot forward and complete what you have started. Don’t let hurdles of life pull you back, overcome because you can. So accurate it is, how can we ever concentrate on our current input, rather than coming up with a new plan or strategies.
7) “Let your smile change the world don’t let the world change your smile.”
Sweet and thoughtful. If this is his mantra to success, then we should surely never stop smiling. Don’t let adverse and distasteful circumstances wipe your smile. Just smile and spread your magic.
8) “Look at your 5 closest friends. Those 5 friends are who you are. If you don’t like who you are then you know what you have to do.”
This will not just inspire but crack you up at the same time. The type of company we mix with defines us to a lot extent.