Having the ability to make strong eye contact with others is one of the most essential personal development skills you can have. Humans are social animals, and there is a lot we can tell about one another just based on the way we make eye contact. Scientists believe this is because of something called the “cooperative eye hypothesis” which allowed humans to thrive and cooperate much more than other early primates. The importance of eye contact holds true today, as those who make strong eye contact are seen as dominant and capable, and those who fail to make proper eye contact are viewed as shy and submissive. Fortunately, eye contact is a skill that can be practiced and improved upon! From Rory, take a look at the guide below for tips for improving your ability to make eye contact.
The Power of Eye Contact
You May Also Like:
- 12 Ways Body Language Reveals Someone Is Attracted To You
- 35+ Mind-Bending Psychology Facts About Human Behavior
- 14 Amazing Psychology Facts Everyone Needs To Know
- 15 Common Body Language Blunders That Successful People Avoid
- The Body Language Of Attraction Based On The Zodiac Signs