Researchers also found that brain activity within the anterior insular cortex (the region of the brain associated with emotional awareness) and the ventral striatum (the “reward system”) are very similar.
They are interdependent on each other, hence being emotionally connected to someone increases the attractiveness towards that person. This is why, when we are truly attracted to someone, we are eager to know about their true emotions.
It can also be said that instant attraction is a result of physical and genetic compatibility.
To conclude this research, it can be justified that emotional bond between two people is the sole reason for attraction between them.
Perhaps, this is why Judith Orloff once wrote,
“I don’t care how intelligent or attractive someone is, if he zaps your energy, he isn’t for you. True chemistry is more than intellectual compatibility. Beyond surfaces, you must be intuitively at ease.”
You May also like:
- 5 Reasons Why We Are Attracted To Someone We Shouldn’t Be With
- These 8 Special Characteristics Makes A Person sexually Attractive To Others
- 9 Surprising Things Guys Find Unattractive In Women
- 5 Things Men Do That Make Them Less Attractive
- 6 Habits Of Highly Intelligent and Attractive People
- This Is How You Become Unattractive And You’re Not Aware of It
- 5 Tricks Attractive Women Use To Make Men Think About Them Non-Stop