We all feel a bit stressed and anxious at times with some tightness in our chests, heart palpitations, sweaty palms and even butterflies in the stomach. All these feelings come up naturally when adrenaline starts pumping. However, panic attacks are completely different experience.
With proper practice of mindfulness meditation, you will surely gain better control over how you experience life and explore a whole new world of spirituality with endless possibilities.
You may also like
- 6 Science Based Tips To Control Your Emotions
- The Four Questions to Ask Yourself to see if You’re Being Mindful
- 7 Mindful Habits That Are Hard to Adopt But Will Benefit You Forever
- How To Practice Mindful Self Compassion: 6 Life Changing Steps
- 6 Steps to Mindfully Deal With Difficult Emotions in Relationships