A lot of people don’t realize that these two are connected, but here’s what happens.
When you learn to use this method and you find out how effective it can be when it comes to dealing with your narcissist, you may find that it is a great way to deal with EVERYTHING that is an issue in your life.
The problem with this is that you begin to truly stop caring – and your ability to feel your own emotions diminishes. This is a major issue because you don’t just stop feeling pain and anxiety – you stop feeling the good stuff too.
Now it’s your turn – have you ever used the Gray Rock Method? How did it work for you, and what tips would you offer for someone who’s trying it for the first time? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments.
- The Honest Truth About Life After A Toxic Relationship
- Why The Girls With The Best Hearts Find Themselves In Toxic Relationships
- Finding Peace After A Toxic Relationship
- Toxic relationship habits most people think are normal
- Why Romance Turns Toxic: The Psychology Behind Love & Relationships
- Why It’s Okay To Cut Toxic Family Members Out of Your Life
- The Aftermath Of A Relationship With A Narcissist
- Dealing with Toxic Family Members: Narcissistic Abuse Recovery