Once you put the box away, try to focus on your present moment and let your mind be occupied with whatever you’re doing currently.
At the end of the day, when you’re able to control your own mind, you can control your anxiety as well.
You May Also Like:
- Intrusive Thoughts and Feelings with High Anxiety
- 8 Tips to Heal from Your Own Toxicity
- 11 Things People With Anxiety Want You To Know
- 11 Weird Things Your Anxiety Makes You Do – That Others Won’t Understand
- Anxiety Disorders Could Be Caused By Being Exposed To Narcissistic Abuse
- Listening To This Song Reduces Your Anxiety by 65%