Remember the lesson from the tortoise and the hare: slow and steady wins the race.
Written by Kent Sanders
Originally appeared on Kent Sanders.net
Kent Sanders is a writer, professor, and creative coach. He is also the author of The Artist’s Suitcase: 26 Essentials for the Creative Journey, and host of the Born to Create Podcast. Kent’s mission is to help others unlock their creative potential. You can find lots of resources for creative entrepreneurs at his blog, KentSanders.net, where he writes about creativity, mindset, and productivity.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like
- Rejection: Why You Must Not Let Others Behavior Affect Your Self Worth
- The Human Brain Processes Rejection Like Physical Pain (According to Science)
- Recovery From Rejection And Break-Ups
- 10 Essential Life Lessons Children are Not Taught in School
- 10 Great Life Lessons To Remember
- 8 Simple Lessons That People Take A Lifetime To Learn
- 20 Little Choices That Lead To A Beautiful Life