Events: You begin to understand the patterns of the Spiritual World. Minor awakenings, prophetic dreams, repeating numbers appearing constantly.
Traps: Giving in to society’s NO MAGIC policy. Permitting to be affected by your friends’ opinion about your experiences.
What others see: We are distracted from our chores and daily schedule.
4. Apprentice Level
Finally, we realize that what others think plays no role in what is true for us. This level is actually portrayed in the Tarot Deck, as the High Priestess. We no longer feel the need to be approved by others.
We have learned from our experiences and we are now ready to move one further. Moreover, we are actually aware of the energy that flows around and we can successfully predict future events through esoteric practices. Furthermore, we begin to see differently what we thought was ‘real’ and ‘precious’ in our lives. Premonitions and synchronicities kick in. We know we are on the right track.
- Events: The ‘random repeating numbers’ now become strong synchronicities and prophetic visions on demand. Intuitive powers grow inside you acting like x-rays – checking the people you know – in other words, you Just Know When Someones is Telling you the Truth! Empathy is now used by you to understand others better.
- Traps: Isolating yourself from the outside World or desperately looking for ‘teachers’ to ask for help.
- What others see: We may be close to getting fired from work or losing our friends who no longer have our attention. Our job is essential. Make a better schedule.
5. Seeker Level
Knowing ‘the truth’ about the world makes you understand how little you actually know! This pushes you to get new books and equipment and embark on your amazing journey in the World of Witchcraft. Spells become more effective and your powers are growing further, which may attract some attention (!).
This is the first state you actually begin to feel independent from the darkness and pain of the mundane world. Furthermore, you actually find others who seem to have similar experiences.
- Events: Your energy is radiating all over your aura. This is detectable by ‘sensitive’ people. Magical entities are attracted by your aura trying to establish contact. Spirits may be manifested giving you signs all the time. Entities from other Realms come to meet you. Your spells are extremely effective and you can also affect the Elements of Nature and talk to the Animals and Trees.
- Traps: Misusing your new powers. Trusting the wrong magical entities. Messing with Karma.
- What others see: They see a new person, glowing with an unexplained light of positivity, awareness, and satisfaction. Material belongings are good but spiritual experiences become more important.
6. Master Level
Bridging the gaps of the Material World with the help of your new powers is an amazing experience. You start healing yourself, cleansing your karma and helping others who seek your assistance. You are owning your Magical powers and you love to become an example of this world.
Now, You know what to avoid (actions, thoughts, spirits) and you’ve established a stable connection with your higher self and your Guardian Angel. Moreover, You constantly receive teaching and messages from the Spirit World become a beacon of Light for the lost souls. People are attracted by your Light and seek assistance from you all the time.
- Events: You can perform miracles with your magical powers. Healings, visions, psychic powers and astral travels on demand.
- Traps: Vanity and impatience. No one can learn or achieve everything. Remember you are part of the material world too.
- What others see: A Wonderful person who is confident, generous and enthusiastic about teaching others a spiritual way of Living.
7. Phoenix Level
This is the highest of the Levels of Spirituality. Phoenix level is, in fact, an amazingly fulfilling state of awareness. Although you know you are part of the material world, you somehow believe you don’t belong on the Earth. You are thankful for all the lessons but you feel it’s time to move on.