In any long-term relationship, there are pendulum swings due to changing life circumstances. It is natural to rely heavily on one another and that’s normal. But prolonged co-dependency in a relationship is never healthy.
An empowered woman is very discerning about who gets space in her mind and heart. If you occupy any of her bandwidth and time that means you’ve been chosen. She’ll be there for you and you know she’ll be entirely grateful when you are there for her… you know, like a healthy relationship.
I’m not being harsh here … just direct.
If you want a woman who:
- isn’t out for rescuing,
- has her own passions, and
- doesn’t play games
… then you’re looking for a woman who doesn’t adhere to the outdated dating archetypes and schemes.
There’s a learning curve with us, sure.
But when the dust settles at the end of a long week, and a beautiful woman is focusing all her attention and passion on you, during the time she intentionally carved out for the man she loves … for dang sure, the last thing you’ll be thinking about is whether she’s “feminine” enough for you.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
Written by Triffany Hammond
Originally appeared on TriffanyHammond.com
Printed with permission from the author
You may also like
- Strong Women Never Let Relationships Destroy Their Happiness
- 10 Ways Strong Women Handle Relationships Differently
- Why Falling In Love Is SO DAMN HARD For Strong Women
- Strong Women Would Rather Be Alone Than Waste Time With Jerks
- Things Strong Women Never Tolerate in Relationships