4. Heart Chakra
Position: Center of chest
Objective: Emotionality, compassion, kindness, self-acceptance, and love for the self, masculine / feminine sides of an individual.
Blocked by: Grief
When your Heart Chakra is blocked:
- You have difficulty finding the purpose and meaning in life.
- You don’t feel contented and happy with the things you possess or have achieved.
- You stay away from being emotionally attached to others because you are afraid of getting hurt.
- You are petrified of commitment in a relationship.
- You become vengeful, angry and resented in a relationship, leading to a disrupted bond.
Healing the Heart Chakra:
- One can practice relaxing yoga pose and progressive muscle relaxation to free up stresses in the different parts of the body enabling easy blood circulation. The body must be free of constrictions or interference to heal the heart Chakra.
- One must try to stay away from positive energy draining situations and toxic people.
- One must try to give away self-limiting beliefs and practice self-promoting dialogues with oneself like “I can do it.” “I am worth it.” “I love myself the way I am.”
5. Throat Chakra
Position: Hollow of throat
Objective: Body’s communication tool: self-expression, assertiveness, expressing one’s truth and being receptive of others, creative expression.
Blocked by: Lies.
When your Throat Chakra is blocked:
- You are scared of speaking the truth because of being rejected by the crowd.
- You always please everyone.
- You find it difficult to speak up for yourself regarding your choices, ideas etc.
- You feel unheard and misunderstood in most circumstances.
- Your vocal expression is too hastened and people fail to comprehend you.
Healing the Throat Chakra:
- One can use the Chakra healing stones by placing throat chakra stones just above or on the area of imbalance, the stone’s vibration cleanses the negativity to restore balance.(4)
6. Third Eye Chakra
Position: Between the eyebrows
Objective: Associated with Psychic abilities like intuition and higher level perception, deep understanding, empathy, visualization, discernment and self-reflection.
Blocked by: Illusion.
When your Third Eye Chakra is blocked:
- You are indecisive and can’t make decisions after weighing the pros and cons of a situation.
- You fail to trust your instincts.
- You are overthink too much about everything – whether its magnificent or trivial in nature
- You pay no heed to your inner voice and reflections.
Healing Third Eye Chakra:
The use of essential oils, such as to anoint the forehead at the location of the Ajna chakra, can also help to balance the third eye Chakra. Consider using:
- Clary Sage
Use healing stones that possess the same vibrational frequency and chakra color as the Ajna chakra get rid of negativity. Use :
- Lapis Lazuli
- Purple Flourite
One should also look after their food intake to help restore balance in the Third eye Chakra. Incorporate the following in your diet:
- Purple peppers, cabbage, and kale
7. Crown Chakra
Position: Top of the head
Objective: The brain functions and Central Nervous system is connected by the crown Chakra. It is concerned with spirituality, one’s belief system, revelation, transcendence, spiritual awakening and enlightenment. It connects you to the Divine.
Blocked by: Attachment.
When your Crown Chakra is blocked:
- You often suffer from migraines and tension headaches.
- You are more focused on acquiring materialistic possessions and stay disconnected with the spiritual realm.
- You often experience loneliness, worthlessness and meaninglessness.
- You avoid being guided by spiritual higher power and disregard and resent it.
Healing the Crown Chakra:
- One can practice meditation with the sound of ‘Om’ and are deep tonal voices to accompany it.
- Using chakra stones such as Selenite, Clear Quartz, Amethyst and Diamond can also be an effective way to heal the crown chakra.(5)
- Most yoga Asanas are useful for the crown chakra – especially Anulom vilom and Kopalbhati. Practicing yoga poses that focuses on slow yet deep inhalation are ideal.
- Aromatherapy using flowery essential oils like jasmine rose and lavender can soothe an overactive crown chakra, while more pungent essential oils like sandalwood, frankincense and myrrh can help stimulate the Chakra.(6)
Being aware of your body Chakras and doing the aforesaid can help rejuvenate our body and soul and get rid of blocked energies.
Related Video: Your Most Powerful Chakra based on your Zodiac Sign
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like:
- What Are Chakras? A Quick and Easy Guide
- Your Most Powerful Chakra based on your Zodiac Sign
- Which Chakra Are You Most Connected To? – Mind Game
- How To Open Your 7 Chakras As Explained In a Children’s Show
- The Scientific Effects Of Fasting On The Body
- Unblocking the Third Eye : What Illuminati Doesn’t Want You To Know