According to Celtic Zodiac, which is based on the cycle of moon and Sacred Druid tree signs, human race is believed to have originated from the trees. Hence, depending on your birthday, Soul Tree Astrology enables you to determine which tree your soul came from.
Each tree is believed to have unique magical qualities. Soul Tree Astrology can tell you a lot about who you are as a person and helps put your personality traits into perspective. All you need to do is locate your birth date and then find your tree. Then proceed to read what your soul tree says about your personality. This form of astrology is pretty accurate, almost spot on.
List of dates and corresponding Soul Tree Astrology signs:
- Jan 01 to Jan 11 – Fir Tree
- Jan 12 to Jan 24 – Elm Tree
- Jan 25 to Feb 03 – Cypress Tree
- Feb 04 to Feb 08 – Poplar Tree
- Feb 09 to Feb 18 – Cedar Tree
- Feb 19 to Feb 28 – Pine Tree
- Mar 01 to Mar 10 – Weeping Willow Tree
- Mar 11 to Mar 20 – Lime Tree
- Mar 21 (only) – Oak Tree
- Mar 22 to Mar 31 – Hazelnut Tree
- Apr 01 to Apr 10 – Rowan Tree
- Apr 11 to Apr 20 – Maple Tree
- Apr 21 to Apr 30 – Walnut Tree
- May 01 to May 14 – Poplar Tree
- May 15 to May 24 – Chestnut Tree
- May 25 to Jun 03 – Ash Tree
- Jun 04 to Jun 13 – Hornbeam Tree
- Jun 14 to Jun 23 – Fig Tree
- Jun 24 (only) – Birch Tree
- Jun 25 to Jul 04 – Apple Tree
- Jul 05 to Jul 14 – Fir Tree
- Jul 15 to Jul 25 – Elm Tree
- Jul 26 to Aug 04 – Cypress Tree
- Aug 05 to Aug 13 – Poplar Tree
- Aug 14 to Aug 23 – Cedar Tree
- Aug 24 to Sep 02 – Pine Tree
- Sep 03 to Sep 12 – Weeping Willow Tree
- Sep 13 to Sep 22 – Lime Tree
- Sep 23 (only) – Olive Tree
- Sep 24 to Oct 03 – Hazelnut Tree
- Oct 04 to Oct 13 – Rowan Tree
- Oct 14 to Oct 23 – Maple Tree
- Oct 24 to Nov 11 – Walnut Tree
- Nov 12 to Nov 21 – Chestnut Tree
- Nov 22 to Dec 01 – Ash Tree
- Dec 02 to Dec 11 – Hornbeam Tree
- Dec 12 to Dec 21 – Fig Tree
- Dec 22 (only) – Beech Tree
- Dec 23 to Dec 31 – Apple Tree
What Your Soul Tree Says About Your Personality: (Trees in alphabetical order)
1. Apple Tree (Love)
You are well-loved because you’re a good soul with a charming personality. You crave for love and affection and always want to be in love.
You are a charming and appealing personality with a pleasant attitude. You appear shy and quiet but you have a flirtatious smile and easily spark attraction in others. You are adventurous but very loyal in relationships. You are a sensitive soul who needs a loving, affectionate, tender and faithful partner. You have different types of talents; you’re very generous and adore children.
The Apple tree is one among the seven sacred trees in Celtic astrology. The Apple is also one of the two fruits in the Celtic calendar, the other one being the Fig. The Apple tree is the tree of love and perfection, it is the love link connecting mankind to nature.
Apple individuals are people who live in the moment. Hence they are carefree and dream of a smooth and hassle-free life. They are endowed with intelligence, imagination, communication skills and scientific talents. They make great mediators, and their moral tolerance is too good. They amaze others by their various talents, interests and aspects.