Having a good sense of humor is a skill that not everyone has. But, we all enjoy a good laugh now and then, don’t we? When we laugh together with someone we build strong bonds and create beautiful memories.
Like, Audrey Hepburn said, “I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.”
Wondering how to start conversations that will make someone smile or think about you?
Here are some fun and weird questions with just a little bit of depth to break the ice and allow you to get to know someone better.
So, let’s explore 30+ weird questions to get to know someone better according to Reddit:
Weird Questions to ask on a date as an icebreaker:
1. What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about? – pdoconnell
2. If you could only eat one type of cheese for the rest of your life, which type of cheese would it be? – Tehvolcanic
3. What conspiracy theories do you believe? – Wazula42
4. What is something that is important to you that you never really talk about? – GLDPineapple
5. What’s your favorite smell? – ThatAngryWhiteBitch
Read more: 20 Questions To Ask A Guy To Get Closer
6. If you could pick a day to relive over and over, Groundhog Day-style, what day would it be and why? – Bicyclegeek
7. What’s the best part of your day? – Gettingsingledout
8. What is the most normal thing about you? – Laterdude
9. What do you hate? – TheAdminer
10. How did you get into any passions/hobbies? – BKFootLettuce__15
11. The 16-year-old version of you just moved in and is now your new roommate. What’s the first thing you two would fight about? – Chanhelll
12. If they made an action figure of you, what would be the three accessories it comes with and what would be the three phrases it says when you pull the string in its back? – CJT1891
13. If you were a sandwich, what kind of sandwich would you be and why? – Cottagecorehoe
14. If you were a guest on a late-night talk show, what story would you tell? – TheBimpo
15. What is the last thing on your mind? – GLDPineapple