I have high functioning anxiety which basically just means I’m good at fooling people into thinking I don’t have anxiety. So anyways that’s been stressful.
– Jenna S.
Jenna S. Quotes, Anxiety Quotes, quotes about anxiety, anxiety attack quotes, anxiety stress quotes, anxiety mental health quotes, feeling anxious quotes, anxiety quotes short, best quotes for anxiety, anxiety symptoms quotes
Anxiety Symptoms We Don’t Always Talk About
• Feeling scared to speak publicly
• Feeling breathless
• Constantly needing the toilet
• Dizziness and headaches
• Losing your temper frequently
• Suffering from skin problems
• Being overly sensitive
• Unexplained stomach problems
• A tendency of rushing through everything
• Body aches and muscle pains after waking up
Anxiety Quotes, quotes about anxiety, anxiety attack quotes, anxiety stress quotes, anxiety mental health quotes, feeling anxious quotes, anxiety quotes short, best qu
What do you have to be anxious about?
things that were
things that are
and some things… that have not yet come to pass
Anxiety Quotes, quotes about anxiety, anxious quotes, feeling anxious quotes, quotes about anxious, stress quotes, quotes about stress, anxiety stress quotes
Walking On Eggshells Feels Like This
• Being petrified of upsetting the other person.
• You feel like you’ve lost your individuality.
• Constantly feeling that you’ve done something wrong.
• Feeling anxious and tensed all the time.
• Being scared of their response when you ask a question.
• Constantly second-guessing yourself.
• Rehearsing what you want to say before saying it.
• Feeling scared to ask for even the most normal things.
Anxiety Quotes, Mental Health Quotes, quotes about anxiety, depression and anxiety quotes, quotes about anxiety and depression, overwhelmed anxiety quote
5 Major Symptoms Of Generalized Anxiety Disorder
1. You might feel restless and experience difficulties in sleeping.
2. Feeling constantly tired, fatigued and lazy.
3. Constantly worrying about every little thing and feeling a sense of being out of control.
4. You find it hard to focus and find yourself zoning out often.
5. You struggle to relax and it feels like your mind is always racing with unpleasant and scary thoughts.
Anxiety Quotes, Mental Health Quotes, quotes about anxiety, depression and anxiety quotes, quotes about anxiety and depression, overwhelmed anxiety quotes, quotes about mental health, positive mental
8 Signs You Have Driving Anxiety
• You feel disoriented and dizzy
• You tend to avoid highways
• You have a fear of being trapped
• You are scared of having panic attacks
• You are worried about hitting someone on the road
• You feel scared of dying in an accident
• You tend to shake when you drive
• You have sweaty palms
Anxiety Quotes, Mental Health Quotes, quotes about anxiety, depression and anxiety quotes, quotes about anxiety and depression, overwhelmed anxiety quotes, quotes about mental health, positive mental health quotes, good mental health quotes, best mental health quotes
The Best Ways To Release Anxiety And Tension Stored In Your Body
Jaw: Open and close your mouth, then shift from left to right.
Hands: Close your hands into fists and then spread open your fingers and close them.
Neck: Nod yes and no, and then make slow circles with your head.
Stomach: Sway your arms back and forth to release the gripping in your belly.
Forehead: Soften above your eyebrows and between your eyes.
Chest: Put your hands on your chest and take deep, slow breaths.
Shoulders: Roll your shoulders slowly in clockwise and anti-clockwise motion.
Booty: Notice if there’s any clenching and release it.
Leave a Reply